ng_l2cap_lp_discon_ind: ubt0l2cap - unexpected LP_DisconnectInd event

From: Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd_at_quip.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:30:39 UTC
Does anobody know what causes this error in /var/log/messages?

kernel: ng_l2cap_lp_discon_ind: ubt0l2cap - unexpected LP_DisconnectInd
event. Connection does not exist, con_handle=72

I am trying to connect my FreeBSD desktop with my Bluetooth enabled
"sound system". I tried it with new USB BT dongle and repeatedly get
this error few seconds after connection command:

# hccontrol -n ubt0hci create_connection HazyAudioPA

Connection is not visible by

# hccontrol -n ubt0hci read_connection_list

I tried to connect to this sound system from my old Dell laptop with
internal BT (which I successfully tested in the past with Sony SRS X11
BT sound device) but even on this laptop I get the same error so it is
not a problem of USB BT dongle.

BT sound system works OK with Xiaomi Redmi phone. It seems to me that
FreeBSD does not like "this" BT sound system but I don't know why and
what can I try to tweak.

bluetooth/hcsecd.conf:

device {
         bdaddr  ad:ee:cf:63:5a:dd;