Re: FreeBSD won't see a specific bluetooth device

From: Dmitry N. Medvedev <dmitry.medvedev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 07:27:17 UTC
Cannot try it again right now, but from from what I can recall, I wasn't
able to connect the keyboard.

I have also filed an issue ( actually a request for help understanding what
I was doing wrong ) in you repository:
https://github.com/takawata/FreeBSD-BLE/issues/14

PS: what you are doing with your userland tools is super important!
thank you for your work. thanks to it some day, I believe, BLE keyboards
will work in freeBSD the same way they work in MacOS, iOS, and Windows
already.

best regards,
Dmitry