Re: The (incomplete) saga of Bluetooth, ath(4), AR9565, and WB335.

From: Pau Amma <pauamma_at_gundo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 01:04:27 UTC
On 2022-03-04 13:18, Andreas Kempe wrote:
> Depending on what you plan to use bluetooth for, the reality is that
> you might currently be better served using a wired alternative.

Thanks for your answer. A wired alternative, in my use case, would
require taking off my hearing aids and donning a headset when I want to
listen to something without annoying others, instead of being able to
keep them on and inject Bluetooth sound into them. That's feasible, but
not ideal.

--
#StandWithUkrainians
English: he/him/his (singular they/them/their/theirs OK)