Re: -current network buffer exhaustion on RPi2 armv7
- In reply to: Ronald Klop : "Re: -current network buffer exhaustion on RPi2 armv7"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 16:25:58 UTC
On Tue, Feb 17, 2026 at 07:09:16AM +0100, Ronald Klop wrote:
[huge snip]
>
> Did you reboot with the new setting? Or at least restart wpa_supplicant?
>
I didn't reboot because buildworld was running. I did use
ifconfig wlan0 down
and ifconfig wlan0 up
which _appeared_ to restart wpa_supplicant, but that's not certain.
I also tried the added line with and without a leading tab.
Once the buildworld/installworld cycle completes I'll reboot
and start to explore in earnest.
It seems worthy of note that the man page for wpa_cli states
" -p path
Control sockets path. This should match the ctrl_interface in
wpa_supplicant.conf(5). The default path is
/var/run/wpa_supplicant.
which suggests the line is not needed, or at least shouldn't be needed.
Thanks for writing!
bob prohaska