Re: [Bug 292695] rpi3b+ muge0 panic on shutdown
- Reply: bob prohaska : "Re: [Bug 292695] rpi3b+ muge0 panic on shutdown"
- In reply to: Alex Samorukov : "Re: [Bug 292695] rpi3b+ muge0 panic on shutdown"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2026 08:12:21 UTC
On 02.02.2026 8:44, Alex Samorukov wrote: > >> >> This seems like a promising clue but I have no idea how to >> exploit it. Can anyone suggest experiments? >> >> Thanks for reading, >> >> bob prohaska > Did you tried it with my patch or w/o it? I also found that leds are > broken in if_muge.c because of broken FDT binding. Thinking how to do > a better patch. > I just updated the patch with led fixes. It seems that it was never tested after converting logic to FDT (or DTC changed?)