RE: SD card timeouts on older Raspberry Pi 4 models on 14.1-BETA

From: HP van Braam <hp_at_tmm.cx>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 18:17:11 UTC
> I'll note that my testing that Mike mentioned was without any USB devices
> being plugged into any USB port: Just Serial console, Ethernet connection,
> power supply, and the fan's power-pin connections. Nothing else connected.

Thanks for confirming! It just *looks* like the bug I'm chasing then!

> Only the old 4 GiByte Rev 1.1 RPi4B's failed to boot 14.1.

I'll test this locally as well, I think I still have one kicking around.

One thing I'd like you to check is to see if the "mmc" overlay is enabled in
config.txt. If it is can you try commenting it out? If that does work problems
are probably related after all.