Re: https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 unusable for FreeBSD since at least Sept 2023

From: void <void_at_f-m.fm>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 17:27:40 UTC
I found there were i/o performance problems with 13.1 msdos materials and 14-stable OS,
so tried again this time with the very latest -current
FreeBSD-15.0-CURRENT-arm64-aarch64-RPI-20240118-7a4d1d1df0b2-267640.img
and wrote that in the usual way to the usb3 disk and this time it didn't
try tftp booting, so, this problem is 'fixed'.

The only downside being that I couldn't make different ufs2 partitions with this
installation method obviously.

But it's not really a 'downside'; I'll live with it. disk i/o performance seems to be
fine so far. Thanks everyone for your help & suggestions.