FreeBSD , GhostBSD tools for building a GPT SSD

From: Fred Finster <fred_at_thegalacticzoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:42:13 UTC
> */From:/* Johan Helsingius <julf_at_Julf.com>
> */Date:/* Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:15:17 UTC
> Thanks, this is great info! I do now have my RPi 4 successfully
> running 14.0-RELEASE-p6, but happy to try your image if you want
> me to help with testing.
>
> 	Julf
Yes,  I would like you to test using a FreeBSD or ghostbsd.org/download
(written to a USB flash drive stick and booted from USB flash drive)
or, a Linux x86_64 image to run that 6K shell script.   I have my
Raspberry Pi 4B, running Poudriere package builder currently now on
single Raspi4B hardware, so the download aspect will be slow, but steady.

> This is a 6k shell script file to download and perform the tasks for you.
> http://ghostbsdarm64.hopto.org/packages/write_freebsd_img_dd_to_da1.sh

Other Telegram groups  Arm Open-Source
https://t.me/+ST6N61pnu3Di8zgk    Arm Open-Source welcome to join and comment on
anything Arm Open-Source software.

https://t.me/ghostbsd_dev/24054  GhostBSD ARM64 Development telegram group

2.)  Can you md5deep your boot files in the 'efi'  MSDOSFS esp FAT16 or
FAT32 partition, Julf?

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2021/05/audit-your-boot-files-with-md5deep.html

Other URLS to read FYI,  'search' on words like:  wifi, 500, ZFS, UFS,
Poudriere:

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2022/02/booting-500-gb-ssd-on-freebsd-arm64-140.html

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2023/12/look-inside-usb-flash-drive-partition.html

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2023/11/creating-ghost14-aarch64-arm64-boot.html