Re: Raspberry Pi 4 and M.2 SATA SSD recognized but not booting or available for install - unsupported interface

From: void <void_at_f-m.fm>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:49:34 UTC
On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 07:16:49PM +0200, Johan Helsingius wrote:
>On 11/04/2024 19:11, void wrote:
>
>>On another machine, write the downloaded media (after unxz of course)
>>with dd to the m.2 device, then plug it into your rpi4 and power it up.
>
>I did start out that way, but it didn't work for me, but I will
>try again. Thanks!

I forgot to ask - whats the exact name of the img you downloaded?
It needs to be something with RPI in it otherwise it won't have the
msdos partition with the u-boot stuff.

The latest 14-stable snapshot is here:
https://download.freebsd.org/snapshots/ISO-IMAGES/14.0/FreeBSD-14.0-STABLE-arm64-aarch64-RPI-20240404-72c3d91294c4-267114.img.xz