Re: 32-bit executables on aarch64?

From: Thomas David Rivers <rivers_at_dignus.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 18:43:32 UTC
Thanks John!

 I've not messed around with all of this in some time...

 Everything has _really_ changed.

 Does anyone have a pointer to how to run QEMU for Armv7 and
 install the Tier 2  armv7 image?

 I found:

   http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/arm/armv7/ISO-IMAGES/13.2/

 which seems to have the install image... but I can't find any
 instructions on how to do an install...

 If someone has fired-up QEMU for this and happens to have the
 list-of-what-to-do, it would be terrific... otherwise I'll start
 stumbling through to see what I can figure out.

	- Thanks! -
	- Dave R. -

--
rivers@dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847