What inexpensive ARM64 Jtag debug hardware device , you personally use or would recommend in 2023 for FreeBSD ARM64?

From: Fred G. Finster <fred_at_thegalacticzoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 08:05:48 UTC
I ask this open ended question to find a particular piece of JTAG
Hardware to purchase and interface to ARM64 SBCs that have FreeBSD
kernel and applications being ported to them.

I have a Raspberry Pi 4B, that is my specific interest.  I might be
interested in a https://wiki.radxa.com/rock5  ARM64 SBC hardware ,
software to debug.  What do you suggest?   I looked around via Google to
answer my own question and found tidbits.

What works with FreeBSD, LLDB, CLANG?    I see the references to OpenOCD
and GDB usage.