OrangePI R1 Plus LTS (Rockchip RK3288) anyone succeed to boot FreeBSD on this model?

From: Fred G. Finster <fred_at_thegalacticzoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 20:32:56 UTC
    */m:/*  kodcode  <kodcode_at_gmx.com>
    kodcode  <kodcode@gmx.com>

         */Date:/*  Fri, 16 Jun 2023 06:40:45 UTC
    Hello,

    did anyone succeed to boot FreeBSD on an OrangePI R1 Plus LTS (Rockchip
    RK3288)?

    kodcode

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/orange-pi-zero2-and-freebsd-13-2.89267/page-2#post-614132
Covacat has documented his journey porting FreeBSD source to a

  Orange PI Zero2 and FreeBSD 13.2

yes I realize maybe the CPUs in your product OrangePi R1 Plus LTS is
much different than a Orange PI Zero2.  Yet the development steps are
very similar and you can use them as a template to follow for your
development of FreeBSD.  Fred.

Wish you much success, kodcode, in your effort to Port FreeBSD to your
Orange PI R1 Plus LTS model.

Here was my steps in getting FreeBSD 14.0 Snapshot installed onto an
external USB SSD on a Raspberry Pi 4B.

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2022/09/freebsd-140-compiling-kernel-for.html

Share back with me your steps and findings and I would like to publish
here on a new blog, your steps in porting to the Orange Pi.

Other URLs to open and read about FreeBSD on an Orange Pi.

https://github.com/thefallenidealist/docs/blob/master/orangepi-zero-freebsd

https://marc.info/?l=freebsd-arm&m=147981409112119&w=2

You might start with porting U-BOOT onto your Orange Pi hardware.
https://openwrt.org/toh/xunlong/orange_pi_r1_plus  Hardware Specs
https://github.com/kgoerbig/openwrt-orangepi-r1-plus/releases/tag/v22.03.2  source code available here for openwrt

http://www.orangepi.org/html/hardWare/computerAndMicrocontrollers/details/orange-pi-R1-Plus-LTS.html  different Ethernet
Orange Pi R1 Plus LTS uses the Rockchip RK3328 SoC, Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 64-Bit Processor, Main
                 Frequency Speeds Up To 1.5GHz and 1GB LPDDR3 SDRAM. It integrates cooling fan connector, USB 2.0 port,
                 TF card slot, 13pin headers etc. It is powered through Type-C. It is suitable for industrial control
                 needs.

http://www.orangepi.org/orangepiwiki/index.php/Orange_Pi_R1_Plus_LTS

http://www.orangepi.org/html/hardWare/computerAndMicrocontrollers/details/orange-pi-R1-Plus-LTS.html

Orange Pi R1 Plus LTS is for anyone who wants to start creating with
technology - not just consuming it. lt's a simple, fun, useful tool that
you can use to start taking control of the world around you.

Question,  What JTAG  debug hardware do you use with this Orange Pi R1 Plus LTS?  Are you using 32 bit or 64 bit.