GPIO inputs on Pis?

From: Karl Denninger <karl_at_denninger.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:41:45 UTC
Is there support somewhere in the 13.x for other than "read current
state" / "set current state"?

Specifically, there is evidence in the sys/gpio.h header file that I can
open up a file descriptor and then use select()/read() to grab the
contents of a ring buffer of some size (presumably interrupt-posted) of
events since last look, and determine if there's anything in there.
Provided you're reasonably fast this might be enough to, for example,
read an optical encoder that has a modest pulse rate.

I see apparent review code at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27398 from
late 2020, but nothing else I can find digging around; an example
(assuming it is actually implemented and works) would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

--
Karl Denninger
karl@denninger.net