Re: Pi 4 serial ports

From: John Rushford <jjrushford_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 18:19:19 UTC
Emmanuel,

Thank you very much!  I’m new to FreeBSD on pi and I guess I was making this way to difficult.
I built the rpi-firmware port and copied/enabled the uart dtb’s for the uart I wish to use.
I rebooted and I now see the port in the kernel messages and the ttyu in the dev tree.
Next I’ll break out my soldering iron and wire up the GPS breakout and get it working hopefully.

Cheers
John