Which aarch64 release image is appropriate for the Pinebook Pro (rk3399)?

From: Paul W. Rankin <hello_at_paulwrankin.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:27:50 UTC
Hello,

Which aarch64 release image is appropriate for the Pinebook Pro
(rk3399)?

n.b. the Pinebook Pro is a different machine to the Pinebook (for which
there exists a dedicated image).

I seem to recall seeing somewhere to use the ROCKPRO64 and replace the
bootloader? If so I’m comfortable doing this.

I’m aware of the custom image by SleepWalker on the forum, but I’d
prefer to use an official release image if possible. (Also this image
requires an old version of u-boot, which necessitates disabling the
PBP’s eMMC.)

Warm regards,
Paul