Re: Troubles building world on stable/13

From: bob prohaska <fbsd_at_www.zefox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:22:45 UTC
On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:29:08AM -0800, Mark Millard wrote:

> That last is a bad wording on my part: corrupted source
> code is not likely to be the problem.

If this is in fact a bug it seems to be private and bites only me.
An attempt to build devel/llvm13 using -DBATCH failed in the same
way.

However, restarting buildworld using -j1 appears to have worked past
the former point of failure. It's in the building libraries phase now.
Based on log size I'd guess it's about halfway through buildworld.

Thanks again for all your help and counsel!

bob prohaska