I Posted first Review about file scandir.c /usr/src/lib/libc/gen

From: Fred Finster <fred_at_thegalacticzoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 10:43:03 UTC
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rG27e60668bf29

Related files:

/usr/local/include/dirent.h

/usr/local/include/cdefs.h

/usr/src/lib/libc/gen/scandir.c   versionsort  is located inside a
#ifndef  scandir_b  #endif section.   What happens if I_AM_SCANDIR_B  is
DEFINED? No versionsort() function is created ?

Line #163   #ifndef I_AM_SCANDIR_B

Line #195-200  int versionsort()

Line #209  #endif

/usr/ports/x11/libinput    'make install clean' breaks because of error:
   versionsort  undefined

This all happened, when  I used  pkg update ; pkg upgrade  on FreeBSD
14.0-CURRENT  from my Raspberry Pi 4B.

Now running  'startx'  prints an XFCE4 desktop, but  file
libinput.so.10.13.0 errored out when loading, because of missing
versionsort symbol undefined

So my usb keyboard and usb mouse no longer work.  No input is coming in.
   Is anybody using Desktop Environments like MATE or XFCE4 and have
this same problem of no keyboard or mouse input? Can you update your
ports for the ARM64 aarch64 FreeBSD.  portsnap fetch update  ;  cd
/usr/ports/x11/libinput;  make install clean Does that make run without
errors?

nm -D /usr/local/lib/libinput.so.10     Do you find a symbol
versionsort  undefined ? Capitol U

                  U versionsort

Quelrond Q is running Desktop Environment Enlightenment
https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2022-December/002089.html

Hello,

Enlightenment installed from package worked perfectly on RPi4 with 4GB de RAM on FreeBSD 13.

Peter

Are others available to test this out on your system?

URL reference:

https://ghostbsd-arm64.blogspot.com/2022/11/libinput-module-error-fbsd17-not-found.html

--
Fred  Finster