FreeBSD on Samsung Chromebook ARM "SNOW" model XE303C12

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 08:58:06 UTC
Hello.

A lot of years ago,I bought the cool notebook "Samsung Chromebook "SNOW"
model XE303C12" where it seems that only ChromeOS and Linux can be
installed. The specs are the following ones :

   - CPU: Samsung Exynos 5 Dual (5250)
   <http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/product/application/detail?productId=7668>
   (Cortex A15; 1.7GHz dual core cpu)
   - GPU: ARM Mali-T604
   <http://www.arm.com/products/multimedia/mali-graphics-hardware/mali-t604.php>
   (Quad Core)
      - 1366x768 screen & HDMI external connector
   - RAM: 2 GiB DDR3
      - The memory is not upgradable as it is soldered directly to the board
   - Disk: 16 GiB SSD (connected to eMMC)
      - SD & USB expansion slots
   - WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
      - USB slot can handle Ethernet dongle

I'm trying to look on Internet to understand if I can install FreeBSD
without having all the troubles explained here :

https://wiki.freebsd.org/arm/Chromebook

Which options do I have to have a fully working FreeBSD system on that
machine ? If it can't be installed natively,maybe these two options are
feasible ? :

1) to virtualize FreeBSD using qemu and kvm
2) to install FreeBSD using the crouton chroot method ?

What else ? What do you think ? Maybe you know some specific tutorial
that's more updated and that can allow me to install freeBSD on that
machine making almost everything work as expected.

--
Mario.