Re: 13.0-RELEASE Poor performance on Raspberry pi 3 B+

From: Juan David Hurtado G <jdhurtado_at_orbiware.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:33:33 UTC
Thanks to @evadot and @f451 on Discord, seems there is the issue:

Raspberry Pi 3B+

```
root@generic:~ # dmesg | grep -i mmcsd
mmcsd0: 31GB <SDHC SPCC 2.0 SN 1072013D MFG 08/2017 by 49 SP> at mmc0
0.4MHz/4bit/65535-block
```

Raspberry Pi 4 with a different card:
```
mmcsd0: 31GB <SDHC 00000 0.0 SN 0000509F MFG 09/2019 by 159 TI> at mmc1
0.4MHz/4bit/65535-block
```

So no matter the pi or the card, the microsd clock is at 0.4MHz while in
raspios same cards gets 50 MHz apparently

Seems that explain the behaviour... So is this a FreeBSD bug? or a card
issue even if I've tested with different cards?

PS: A brand new sandisk ultra is on the way so I can test with it.

--
Juan David Hurtado G
(+57) 319 252 3773