Orange Pi support

From: John F Carr <jfc_at_mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 14:25:09 UTC
It would be nice to have a support matrix showing Orange Pi models.  I made a list of models from the web site showing which SoC they use.  There are four model lines: AllWinner, Rockchip, RDA, and MediaTek.  I see there are u-boot packages for some AllWinner-based models.  I assume those work.  I see no support for MediaTek processors in the kernel so I assume they do not work.  I assume the RockChip-based models don't work but could be made to work because CPU support is already in there for Pine.  The RDA8810 seems to be an ancient single-core chip and maybe nobody cares.  Can anybody fill in the question marks in the list below?

Model	Works?	SoC

Zero	Y	AllWinner H2
Zero+	Y	AllWinner H5
Zero+2	?	AllWinner H3 or H5