Re: "Python 37/38 conflict, was Re: Trubles compiling lxqt on RPi4"

From: Mark Millard via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 21:21:06 UTC

On 2021-May-14, at 14:09, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 01:55:54PM -0700, Mark Millard wrote:
>> . . .
>>
> FYI we are in the middle on a migration from mailman to something else,
> freebsd-arm just got migrated today, (hence the archive which looks different)
>
> I have dig into mailman and the new software and we never received an email on
> freebsd arm with the subject "Trubles compiling lxqt on RPi4".

I got things confused. The example was only on the freebsd-ports
list, not cross listed like I was expecting.

> So no email were lost during the migration.

Sorry for the noise.

> that have been migrated.

You might want a https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2021-May/thread.html
(and the like) as an alias for https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2021-May/
(and the like). Otherwise saved links just report "404 Not Found".

> The one without the subscribe button are because they are frozen, aka not
> anymore a mailing list, but archives remains from history.

Yep.

> During the next couple of weeks the rest of mailman's mailing list will be
> migrated.

Ahh. So I'll have a gradual need to update my saved links. Good
to know.

Thanks for the information.

===
Mark Millard