"Python 37/38 conflict, was Re: Trubles compiling lxqt on RPi4"

From: Mark Millard via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 20:55:54 UTC
I am aware of the direction that you have taken on this
subject and have been thinking about a response. But the
freebsd-arm list seems to be messed up.

For one, I've not received any messages via email for
recent list activity. freebsd-arm is one of the few
lists that I do have set up to send E-mail. (Many lists
I just read via a web browser.)

For another:

https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2021-May/thread.html

now gets "404 Not Found" for me. But:

https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2021-May/

gets a different type of thread list.

But that list (and the related author, date, subject
sorts) shows no "Trubles compiling lxqt on RPi4"
messages at all.

https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-arm/2021-May/index.html

also produces that thread sorted list that is missing
things.

One of the links on the page takes me to:

https://lists.freebsd.org/index

which shows an incomplete list of about 17 mailing lists. It also
lists a bunch of "Archived mailing lists" that do not allow for
subscription.  The page reports being based on: "generated by
mlmmj-webview" which links to:

https://codeberg.org/bapt/mlmmj-webview

Anyway, you may have to use off-list means of dealing with things
for a while.

FYI, the lists with (un)subscribe buttons:

dev-reviews 	Review System Updates
freebsd-acpi 	ACPI and power management development
freebsd-amd64 	Porting FreeBSD to the AMD64 platform
freebsd-apache 	Support of apache-related ports
freebsd-arch 	Discussion related to FreeBSD architecture
freebsd-arm 	Porting FreeBSD to ARM processors
freebsd-atm 	ATM for FreeBSD!
freebsd-bluetooth 	Using Bluetooth in FreeBSD environments
freebsd-bugbusters 	Coordination of the Problem Report handling effort
freebsd-bugs 	Bug reports
freebsd-desktop 	Using and improving FreeBSD on the desktop
freebsd-mmtest 	Temporary testing mailing list
freebsd-multimedia 	Multimedia discussions
freebsd-pkg 	Binary package management and package tools discussion
freebsd-pkgbase 	Packaging the FreeBSD base system
freebsd-test 	Test posting area
freebsd-tex 	Porting TeX and related applications to FreeBSD

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com
( dsl-only.net went