chromium arm64 package

From: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely7.cicely.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:40:52 +0200
I was curious to see why there is no package for chromium.
http://ampere1.nyi.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=130arm64-quarterly&build=1e942ba15ce7
says build timeout.
This is the build log (warning >100MB):
http://ampere1.nyi.freebsd.org/data/130arm64-quarterly/1e942ba15ce7/logs/errors/chromium-91.0.4472.114_1.log

There are errors about missing files, but I think this is missleading,
because those errors happen in a clean phase.
This is after:
=>> Cleaning up wrkdir
===>  Cleaning for chromium-91.0.4472.114_1

The previous build phase went up to [ 90% 43345/47948] and then
the output suddenly stops without any sign of error.
Is is really that this package wasn't build because of a build time
limit?

--
B.Walter <bernd_at_bwct.de> https://www.bwct.de