Re: Dropping firewire support from boot loader

From: <rb_at_gid.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 12:30:56 UTC
Hi,

It doesn’t seem to work. Building with LOADER_FIREWIRE_SUPPORT doesn’t actually get libfirewire.a built but adding the subdir to the list fixes that.

The resulting loader booted from a USB stick goes BTX Halted straight away.

--
Bob Bishop       t: +44 (0)118 940 1243
rb@gid.co.uk     m: +44 (0)783 626 4518