Re: FreeBSD 14: Poll armv6 deprecated or removed

From: Robert Clausecker <fuz_at_fuz.su>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 15:45:31 UTC
Hi,

I have just bought an armv6 board a few days ago to improve package support
for this platform.  But alas apart from maintaining an assembly code base
with specific support for armv6 FreeBSD [1], that's really the only thing
I'm doing with it.

So not really important for me either way, but if you ask I'm in favour of
keeping armv6 support.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

[1]: https://mecrisp.sourceforge.net

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments