Re: [HEADSUP] making /bin/sh the default shell for root

From: Dmitry Morozovsky <marck_at_rinet.ru>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:13:33 +0300 (MSK)
On Thu, 23 Sep 2021, Hans Ottevanger wrote:

[snip]

> While there, you could change "Charlie &" in the gecos field to something more
> sensible, e.g. just "Superuser". I know Charlie is there since 4.2BSD, but the
> reference to a long forgotten baseball player is probably lost by now. Also, a
> lot of explanation is often needed when users receive (automated) emails from
> Charlie Root.

FWIW, my deployment route includes changind this to "`hostname-s` &" which
helps much when digging into root-robots mail folder

RE: history, "!cmd" and "!?param" would be great if implemented _at_sh

[snip]

--
Sincerely,
D.Marck                                        [DM5020, MCK-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]