RE: introduction and testing console screen reader

From: <tommym2006_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:09:04 UTC
Hi all,
There is another screen reader in the ports collection called Yasr that may help you.
Install this along with eflite and give it a try to see what it can do for you.

At this point I have yet to seriously use FreeBSD natively with a console screen reader.
For the time being I just ssh from a Linux system and access the system this way.
I intend to take away the crutch and use a screen reader designed for that system soon to go along with NetBSD as well.