Re: git: a5a3daf88af5 - main - fixup! libmlx5: Extend mlx5dv_get_qp() to return UAR mapping info
- Reply: Dag-Erling_Smørgrav : "Re: git: a5a3daf88af5 - main - fixup! libmlx5: Extend mlx5dv_get_qp() to return UAR mapping info"
- Reply: John Baldwin : "Re: git: a5a3daf88af5 - main - fixup! libmlx5: Extend mlx5dv_get_qp() to return UAR mapping info"
- In reply to: Konstantin Belousov : "git: a5a3daf88af5 - main - fixup! libmlx5: Extend mlx5dv_get_qp() to return UAR mapping info"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 03:07:42 UTC
On Wed, Sep 16, 2026 at 02:12:39PM +0000, Konstantin Belousov wrote: > The branch main has been updated by kib: > > URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/src/commit/?id=a5a3daf88af5e4d30952a7fc8b4d27d83458f484 > > commit a5a3daf88af5e4d30952a7fc8b4d27d83458f484 > Author: Ariel Ehrenberg <aehrenberg@nvidia.com> > AuthorDate: 2026-07-28 12:02:36 +0000 > Commit: Konstantin Belousov <kib@FreeBSD.org> > CommitDate: 2026-09-16 14:12:06 +0000 > > fixup! libmlx5: Extend mlx5dv_get_qp() to return UAR mapping info To answer some questions I saw on private comm channel: The form of commits was intended, I initially have a plan to squash fixes into the corresponding commits. But after some thought, I decided to keep the original commits intact, and push fixes as separate changes. This preserves the authorship and does not attribute changes not made by the initial author, potentially putting him off the hook. Might be I should have edited the 'fixup!' rebase markers. Note that using the 'Fixes:' tags is impossible because I cannot know the final hashes in advance. This patch series as a whole was validated by Nvidia verification for ConnectX RDMA.