Re:_git:_1502e42063d5_-_main_-_www/cpp-httplib:_upd ate 0.52.0 → 0.56.0
- In reply to: Jochen Neumeister : "Re:_git:_1502e42063d5_-_main_-_www/cpp-httplib:_upd ate 0.52.0 → 0.56.0"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2026 08:40:30 UTC
On 2026-09-12 10:11, Jochen Neumeister wrote: > > > Am 12.09.26 um 09:23 schrieb Daniel Engberg: >> On 2026-09-12 09:14, Yuri Victorovich wrote: >>> The branch main has been updated by yuri: >>> >>> URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/? >>> id=1502e42063d559e96914a7255324f80531c8d968 >>> >>> commit 1502e42063d559e96914a7255324f80531c8d968 >>> Author: Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org> >>> AuthorDate: 2026-09-12 03:45:33 +0000 >>> Commit: Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org> >>> CommitDate: 2026-09-12 07:14:23 +0000 >>> >>> www/cpp-httplib: update 0.52.0 → 0.56.0 >>> --- >>> www/cpp-httplib/Makefile | 4 +++- >>> www/cpp-httplib/distinfo | 6 +++--- >>> 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-) >>> >>> diff --git a/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile b/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile >>> index 5e57acc9bc0b..4f8a6c403a6d 100644 >>> --- a/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile >>> +++ b/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile >>> @@ -1,6 +1,6 @@ >>> PORTNAME= cpp-httplib >>> DISTVERSIONPREFIX= v >>> -DISTVERSION= 0.52.0 >>> +DISTVERSION= 0.56.0 >>> CATEGORIES= www devel >>> MAINTAINER= yuri@FreeBSD.org >>> @@ -50,4 +50,6 @@ do-test: >>> # [ FAILED ] 1 test, listed below: >>> # [ FAILED ] YahooRedirectTest3.NewResultInterface_Online >>> +# tests as of 0.56.0: PASSED 900 tests >>> + >> Hi, >> >> Can you please slow down a bit? >> >> Best regards, >> Daniel > > And could you explain why you comment on almost every one of Yuri’s > commits? > > When someone points things out to you, you reply with things like ‘I > don’t have time for that’. > > But you do have time to read every one of Yuri’s commits? > > Jochen > The only thing I've pointed out is that I don't have time for quarterly. I've filed countless of PRs, I've fixed multiple ports, I've lately coordinated pushing FFmpeg 9 to the tree (with help of other maintainers) so if you're going to complain at least bother to have a closer look? If you have time to complain I'll happily offload that to you and everyone is happy? Best regards, Daniel