Re: git: dac08b903d64 - main - graphics/drawy: Mark IGNORE for i386

From: Max Brazhnikov <makc_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 09:38:01 UTC
On Fri, 15 May 2026 03:57:27 +0000 Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2026 at 08:46:45AM +0000, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> > commit dac08b903d64d39b2cb5a1bec79f0ad48820ecfc
> > 
> >     graphics/drawy: Mark IGNORE for i386
> > [...]
> > @@ -7,6 +7,8 @@ MAINTAINER=	kde@FreeBSD.org
> >  COMMENT=	Infinite whiteboard application
> >  WWW=		https://apps.kde.org/drawy/
> >  
> > +IGNORE_i386=	upstream does not test builds on i386
> 
> I don't think we should artificially limit our package coverage by
> what resources upstream got for tests, we have our own test build
> infrastructure. :)

Well, we do not build i386 packages for 15-release either. I doubt anyone
still use i386 for KDE software, so recently I decided to stop fixing KDE
ports for i386.

Max