Re: git: 6d8e63c53f12 - main - editors/ghostwriter: Add flavors for qt version 5 and 6.
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 23:10:42 UTC
On 16/01/23 00:04, Dan Langille wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2023, at 4:05 PM, Guido Falsi wrote:
>> The branch main has been updated by madpilot:
>>
>> URL:
>> https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=6d8e63c53f121527898f3228fdecdc72a57022e3
>>
>> commit 6d8e63c53f121527898f3228fdecdc72a57022e3
>> Author: Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>
>> AuthorDate: 2023-01-15 21:04:24 +0000
>> Commit: Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>
>> CommitDate: 2023-01-15 21:05:21 +0000
>>
>> editors/ghostwriter: Add flavors for qt version 5 and 6.
>> ---
>> editors/ghostwriter/Makefile | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++----
>> 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
>>
>> diff --git a/editors/ghostwriter/Makefile b/editors/ghostwriter/Makefile
>> index 7879f9e05178..afdc9ef9ed74 100644
>> --- a/editors/ghostwriter/Makefile
>> +++ b/editors/ghostwriter/Makefile
>> @@ -11,9 +11,25 @@ LICENSE_FILE= ${WRKSRC}/COPYING
>>
>> LIB_DEPENDS= libhunspell-1.7.so:textproc/hunspell
>>
>> -USES= compiler:c++11-lang desktop-file-utils kde:5 pkgconfig qmake qt:5
>> -USE_QT= core gui svg webchannel webengine widgets buildtools:build \
>> - linguisttools:build
>> +FLAVORS= qt5 qt6
>> +FLAVOR?= ${FLAVORS:[0]}
>> +qt5_PKGNAMESUFFIX=
>> +qt6_PKGNAMESUFFIX= -qt6
>> +qt5_CONFLICTS_INSTALL= ${PORTNAME}-qt6
>> +qt6_CONFLICTS_INSTALL= ${PORTNAME}
>> +
>> +USES= compiler:c++11-lang desktop-file-utils kde:5 pkgconfig qmake
>> +
>> +.if ${FLAVOR} == qt5
>> +USES+= qt:5
>> +USE_QT= buildtools:build core gui linguisttools:build svg \
>> + webchannel webengine widgets
>> +RCCREGEXP= \/lib\/qt5\/bin\/rcc
>> +.else
>> +USES+= qt:6
>> +USE_QT= 5compat base svg tools webchannel webengine
>> +RCCREGEXP= \/libexec\/qt6\/rcc
>> +.endif
>>
>> # cf. PR 224488
>> LDFLAGS+= -Wl,--as-needed
>> @@ -23,7 +39,7 @@ KDE_INVENT= 151268bcfdca57bba4944caa7172dde9549f0622
>> office
>> post-configure:
>> @${REINPLACE_CMD} -e
>> 's|^\(build/release/qrc_QtAwesomeFree.cpp:[^\\]*\)\\|\1|' \
>> -e '/3rdparty\/QtAwesome\/fonts\/Font/d' \
>> - -e '/\/lib\/qt5\/bin\/rcc \\/d' \
>> + -e '/${RCCREGEXP} \\/d' \
>> ${WRKSRC}/Makefile
>>
>> .include <bsd.port.mk>
>
> This commit seems to have upset something:
Hi, yes this happened to me too and I'm trying to figure out what I did
wrong.
I'll back it out if I can't figure out what the problem is, but I'd like
to try to fix it before doing that, just give me a little time.
--
Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>