git: fd03e6e25cec - main - audio/deadbeef: Switch to USES=localbase
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2026 16:41:37 UTC
The branch main has been updated by 0mp:
URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=fd03e6e25cecf71729d1e88cb4c8c96174a493b9
commit fd03e6e25cecf71729d1e88cb4c8c96174a493b9
Author: Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2026-09-20 16:31:19 +0000
Commit: Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2026-09-20 16:40:38 +0000
audio/deadbeef: Switch to USES=localbase
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
---
audio/deadbeef/Makefile | 7 +++----
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/audio/deadbeef/Makefile b/audio/deadbeef/Makefile
index 9b43d1a58309..d85e6aaf8733 100644
--- a/audio/deadbeef/Makefile
+++ b/audio/deadbeef/Makefile
@@ -13,16 +13,15 @@ LICENSE_COMB= dual
GNU_CONFIGURE= yes
USES= compiler:c11 desktop-file-utils gettext gmake gnome iconv \
- libtool pkgconfig shebangfix tar:bzip2
+ libtool localbase pkgconfig shebangfix tar:bzip2
USE_LDCONFIG= yes
CONFIGURE_ARGS= --disable-alsa --disable-nullout --disable-static
CPPFLAGS+= -I../dumb/dumb-kode54/include -I../../plugins/libmp4ff \
-I../../plugins/gme/game-music-emu-0.6pre \
- -I./sidplay-libs/libsidplay/include/sidplay \
- -I${LOCALBASE}/include
+ -I./sidplay-libs/libsidplay/include/sidplay
CFLAGS+= -Wno-narrowing
LDFLAGS_i386= -Wl,-z,notext
-LIBS+= -L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lexecinfo -lintl
+LIBS+= -lexecinfo -lintl
USE_GNOME= intltool
SHEBANG_FILES= yasmwrapper.sh
INSTALL_TARGET= install-strip