git: 95429f4a720b - main - devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab: update to 2.0.9
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2026 04:13:35 UTC
The branch main has been updated by mfechner:
URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=95429f4a720bb007913a40e5a3f22d59cc88c993
commit 95429f4a720bb007913a40e5a3f22d59cc88c993
Author: Matthias Fechner <mfechner@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2026-09-17 11:42:59 +0000
Commit: Matthias Fechner <mfechner@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2026-09-18 04:12:51 +0000
devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab: update to 2.0.9
Required for gitlab 19.4.
Changes: https://github.com/SpringMT/zstd-ruby/releases
---
devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/Makefile | 2 +-
devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/distinfo | 6 +++---
.../files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb | 6 +++---
devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb | 10 ----------
4 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
diff --git a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/Makefile b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/Makefile
index 8be9aa054ab8..757be5ccc971 100644
--- a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/Makefile
+++ b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/Makefile
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
PORTNAME= zstd-ruby
-PORTVERSION= 2.0.6
+PORTVERSION= 2.0.9
CATEGORIES= devel rubygems
MASTER_SITES= RG
PKGNAMESUFFIX= -gitlab
diff --git a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/distinfo b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/distinfo
index 78b650ab2835..452fff469dcb 100644
--- a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/distinfo
+++ b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/distinfo
@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@
-TIMESTAMP = 1781762102
-SHA256 (rubygem/zstd-ruby-2.0.6.gem) = 4d57faa75a11ed5db551fb8befe5bb508046518be1898a91a5d9ddf782f146de
-SIZE (rubygem/zstd-ruby-2.0.6.gem) = 500736
+TIMESTAMP = 1789645149
+SHA256 (rubygem/zstd-ruby-2.0.9.gem) = d6e7ffb61f3b93947c3a38afe2669e11acc8e8bbf15f55dc14dd03604c0d1083
+SIZE (rubygem/zstd-ruby-2.0.9.gem) = 501248
diff --git a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb
index c9cbeedc2eb6..4c0ea156932c 100644
--- a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb
+++ b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby-gitlab/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb
@@ -1,11 +1,11 @@
---- ext/zstdruby/extconf.rb.orig 2026-06-18 06:57:35 UTC
+--- ext/zstdruby/extconf.rb.orig 2026-09-17 17:07:43 UTC
+++ ext/zstdruby/extconf.rb
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ end
name
end
--$CFLAGS = '-I. -O3 -std=c99 -DZSTD_STATIC_LINKING_ONLY -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -pthread -DDEBUGLEVEL=0 -fvisibility=hidden -DZSTDLIB_VISIBLE=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\' -DZSTDLIB_HIDDEN=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\''
-+$CFLAGS = ' -fdeclspec -I. -O3 -std=c99 -DZSTD_STATIC_LINKING_ONLY -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -pthread -DDEBUGLEVEL=0 -fvisibility=hidden -DZSTDLIB_VISIBLE=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\' -DZSTDLIB_HIDDEN=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\''
+-$CFLAGS += ' -I. -O3 -std=c99 -DZSTD_STATIC_LINKING_ONLY -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -pthread -DDEBUGLEVEL=0 -fvisibility=hidden -DZSTDLIB_VISIBLE=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\' -DZSTDLIB_HIDDEN=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\''
++$CFLAGS += ' -fdeclspec -I. -O3 -std=c99 -DZSTD_STATIC_LINKING_ONLY -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -pthread -DDEBUGLEVEL=0 -fvisibility=hidden -DZSTDLIB_VISIBLE=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\' -DZSTDLIB_HIDDEN=\'__attribute__((visibility("hidden")))\''
$CPPFLAGS += " -fdeclspec" if CONFIG['CXX'] =~ /clang/
# macOS specific: Use exported_symbols_list to control symbol visibility
diff --git a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb b/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb
deleted file mode 100644
index b939c97d24f8..000000000000
--- a/devel/rubygem-zstd-ruby/files/patch-ext_zstdruby_extconf.rb
+++ /dev/null
@@ -1,10 +0,0 @@
---- ext/zstdruby/extconf.rb.orig 2023-01-26 09:37:28 UTC
-+++ ext/zstdruby/extconf.rb
-@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
- require "mkmf"
-
--$CFLAGS = '-I. -O3 -std=c99'
-+$CFLAGS = '-fdeclspec -I. -O3 -std=c99'
- $CPPFLAGS += " -fdeclspec" if CONFIG['CXX'] =~ /clang/
-
- Dir.chdir File.expand_path('..', __FILE__) do