git: 57d4f61d2009 - main - science/py-tensorflow: Fix build

From: Yuri Victorovich <yuri_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 19:47:31 UTC
The branch main has been updated by yuri:

URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=57d4f61d20096849b602042ad3ce6432c5d4afbb

commit 57d4f61d20096849b602042ad3ce6432c5d4afbb
Author:     Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2026-09-13 19:46:28 +0000
Commit:     Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2026-09-13 19:47:28 +0000

    science/py-tensorflow: Fix build
    
    It was broken since with the last update of jsoncpp
    its headers were pushed into include/jsoncpp.
    
    Reported by:    fallout
---
 science/py-tensorflow/Makefile                             | 14 +++++++++-----
 science/py-tensorflow/distinfo                             |  1 -
 science/py-tensorflow/files/bazelrc                        |  2 ++
 .../py-tensorflow/files/freebsd/cc_toolchain_config.bzl    | 11 ++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/science/py-tensorflow/Makefile b/science/py-tensorflow/Makefile
index de96a9bf5e95..75f50bb479a8 100644
--- a/science/py-tensorflow/Makefile
+++ b/science/py-tensorflow/Makefile
@@ -239,7 +239,7 @@ do-configure:
 		TF_DOWNLOAD_CLANG=0 \
 		TF_NEED_NCCL=0 \
 		TF_IGNORE_MAX_BAZEL_VERSION=1 \
-		CC_OPT_FLAGS="${CPU_FLAG}=${CPU_TARGET} -I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
+		CC_OPT_FLAGS="${CPU_FLAG}=${CPU_TARGET} -I${LOCALBASE}/include -I${LOCALBASE}/include/jsoncpp" \
 		PREFIX="${LOCALBASE}" \
 		TF_SYSTEM_LIBS="astor_archive astunparse_archive boringssl com_github_googlecloudplatform_google_cloud_cpp \
 				com_googlesource_code_re2 curl cython dill_archive functools32_archive gast_archive \
@@ -287,8 +287,10 @@ do-build:
 			${ECHO_MSG} "WARNING: llvm config.bzl not found at $${LLVMCONF}; build may fail"; \
 		fi
 	@cd ${WRKSRC} && \
-		bazel --bazelrc="${WRKDIR}/bazelrc" ${BAZEL_BOOT} build --jobs ${TF_JOBS_NUMBER} ${BAZEL_COPT} ${BAZEL_ARCH_DEFINES} --host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
-		--host_linkopt="-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lexecinfo" ${BAZEL_LINKOPT} --copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
+		bazel --bazelrc="${WRKDIR}/bazelrc" ${BAZEL_BOOT} build --jobs ${TF_JOBS_NUMBER} ${BAZEL_COPT} ${BAZEL_ARCH_DEFINES} \
+		--host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" --host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include/jsoncpp" \
+		--host_linkopt="-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lexecinfo" ${BAZEL_LINKOPT} \
+		--copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" --copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include/jsoncpp" \
 		--verbose_failures -s \
 		--distdir=${WRKDIR}/bazel-dist \
 		//tensorflow/tools/pip_package:wheel
@@ -309,8 +311,10 @@ post-install: # autoplist: thousands of files, all under ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}
 do-test:
 	@cd ${WRKSRC} && \
 		bazel --bazelrc="${WRKDIR}/bazelrc" ${BAZEL_BOOT} test \
-		--jobs ${TF_JOBS_NUMBER} ${BAZEL_COPT} --host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
-		--host_linkopt="-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lexecinfo" ${BAZEL_LINKOPT} --copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
+		--jobs ${TF_JOBS_NUMBER} ${BAZEL_COPT} \
+		--host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" --host_copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include/jsoncpp" \
+		--host_linkopt="-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lexecinfo" ${BAZEL_LINKOPT} \
+		--copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" --copt="-I${LOCALBASE}/include/jsoncpp" \
 		--verbose_failures \
 		--distdir=${WRKDIR}/bazel-dist \
 		--test_output=errors \
diff --git a/science/py-tensorflow/distinfo b/science/py-tensorflow/distinfo
index 7c068e226d83..ee1e9d744651 100644
--- a/science/py-tensorflow/distinfo
+++ b/science/py-tensorflow/distinfo
@@ -147,7 +147,6 @@ SHA256 (tensorflow/libtinfo.so.5) = 12cffc7274190ca1693a52ccd8303e719407e707c855
 SIZE (tensorflow/libtinfo.so.5) = 170784
 SHA256 (tensorflow/copyright.txt) = 5e8ee902c8906ddb7779fd36dc9979cb08b51fbebf7c0b1a9aeb78af382af590
 SIZE (tensorflow/copyright.txt) = 6366
-
 SHA256 (tensorflow/v1.74.0.tar.gz) = dd6a2fa311ba8441bbefd2764c55b99136ff10f7ea42954be96006a2723d33fc
 SIZE (tensorflow/v1.74.0.tar.gz) = 15014902
 SHA256 (tensorflow/28e9d1f26771c6517c3b4be10254887673c940189.zip) = f253ca1a07262f8efde8328e4b2c68979e40ddfcfc001f70d1d5f612c7de2974
diff --git a/science/py-tensorflow/files/bazelrc b/science/py-tensorflow/files/bazelrc
index eead349e0876..8684ff8319a4 100644
--- a/science/py-tensorflow/files/bazelrc
+++ b/science/py-tensorflow/files/bazelrc
@@ -67,11 +67,13 @@ build --host_linkopt=-lhwloc
 build --host_copt=-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700
 build --host_copt=-D__BSD_VISIBLE=1
 build --host_copt=-isystem%%LOCALBASE%%/include
+build --host_copt=-isystem%%LOCALBASE%%/include/jsoncpp
 build --host_copt=-isystem%%PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR%%
 build --host_copt=-isystem%%NUMPY_INCLUDEDIR%%
 build --copt=-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700
 build --copt=-D__BSD_VISIBLE=1
 build --copt=-isystem%%LOCALBASE%%/include
+build --copt=-isystem%%LOCALBASE%%/include/jsoncpp
 build --copt=-isystem%%PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR%%
 build --copt=-isystem%%NUMPY_INCLUDEDIR%%
 
diff --git a/science/py-tensorflow/files/freebsd/cc_toolchain_config.bzl b/science/py-tensorflow/files/freebsd/cc_toolchain_config.bzl
index f4cf8ca8cfb8..aa0d2ec7f973 100644
--- a/science/py-tensorflow/files/freebsd/cc_toolchain_config.bzl
+++ b/science/py-tensorflow/files/freebsd/cc_toolchain_config.bzl
@@ -226,7 +226,16 @@ def _impl(ctx):
     else:
         features = [supports_dynamic_linker_feature, supports_pic_feature]
     if (is_bsd):
-        cxx_builtin_include_directories = ["/usr/lib/clang", "/usr/include/c++/v1", "/usr/local/include", "/usr/include", "%%NUMPY_INCLUDEDIR%%"]
+        cxx_builtin_include_directories = [
+            "/usr/lib/clang",
+            "/usr/include/c++/v1",
+            "%%LOCALBASE%%/include",
+            "%%LOCALBASE%%/include/jsoncpp",
+            "/usr/local/include",
+            "/usr/local/include/jsoncpp",
+            "/usr/include",
+            "%%NUMPY_INCLUDEDIR%%",
+        ]
     else:
         cxx_builtin_include_directories = []
     if is_bsd: