git: f5c61fff767a - main - archivers/rpm4: drop db5 dependency
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2025 21:11:42 UTC
The branch main has been updated by rodrigo:
URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=f5c61fff767afc192559f28ebf3718974d10a3a8
commit f5c61fff767afc192559f28ebf3718974d10a3a8
Author: Rodrigo Osorio <rodrigo@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2025-02-05 21:43:49 +0000
Commit: Rodrigo Osorio <rodrigo@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2025-02-06 21:08:13 +0000
archivers/rpm4: drop db5 dependency
Remove db5 dependency which is marked expired and is not actually used.
rpm4 has its own bdb-ro engine, that doesn't require bdb.
PR: 284002
Obtained from: Oleg Sidorkin <osidorkin@gmail.com>
---
archivers/rpm4/Makefile | 16 +++++++---------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/archivers/rpm4/Makefile b/archivers/rpm4/Makefile
index 51609a558588..7d74c973f0a0 100644
--- a/archivers/rpm4/Makefile
+++ b/archivers/rpm4/Makefile
@@ -14,8 +14,7 @@ LICENSE_FILE= ${WRKSRC}/COPYING
BUILD_DEPENDS= ${LOCALBASE}/lib/libelf.so:devel/elfutils \
gsed:textproc/gsed
-LIB_DEPENDS= libdb-5.3.so:databases/db5 \
- libelf.so:devel/elfutils \
+LIB_DEPENDS= libelf.so:devel/elfutils \
libgcrypt.so:security/libgcrypt \
libnss3.so:security/nss \
libpopt.so:devel/popt \
@@ -28,8 +27,8 @@ FLAVORS= default noopenmp
FLAVOR?= ${FLAVORS:[1]}
noopenmp_PKGNAMESUFFIX= 4-noopenmp
-USES= alias bdb cpe gmake iconv libarchive libtool lua pathfix \
- pkgconfig readline shebangfix sqlite tar:bzip2
+USES= alias cpe gmake iconv libarchive libtool lua pathfix pkgconfig \
+ readline shebangfix sqlite tar:bzip2
USE_LDCONFIG= yes
SHEBANG_FILES= scripts/brp-compress scripts/check-prereqs \
@@ -40,7 +39,8 @@ SHEBANG_FILES= scripts/brp-compress scripts/check-prereqs \
scripts/rpm_macros_provides.sh
GNU_CONFIGURE= yes
GNU_CONFIGURE_MANPREFIX= ${PREFIX}/share
-CONFIGURE_ARGS= --enable-sqlite=yes \
+CONFIGURE_ARGS= --enable-bdb-ro \
+ --enable-sqlite=yes \
--localstatedir=/var \
--sysconfdir=${PREFIX}/etc \
--with-popt-prefix="${LOCALBASE}" \
@@ -54,10 +54,8 @@ CONFIGURE_ENV= LUA_CFLAGS=-I${LUA_INCDIR} \
INSTALL_TARGET= install-strip
CPPFLAGS+= -I${LOCALBASE}/include -I${LOCALBASE}/include/nspr \
- -I${LOCALBASE}/include/nss/nss -I${BDB_INCLUDE_DIR} \
- -I${LUA_INCDIR}
-LDFLAGS+= -L${LOCALBASE}/lib -L${LOCALBASE}/lib/nss -L${BDB_LIB_DIR} \
- -L${LUA_LIBDIR}
+ -I${LOCALBASE}/include/nss/nss -I${LUA_INCDIR}
+LDFLAGS+= -L${LOCALBASE}/lib -L${LOCALBASE}/lib/nss -L${LUA_LIBDIR}
CONFLICTS_INSTALL= rpm2cpio rpm4 rpm4-noopenmp