Re: git: ddd0e820c8eb - main - Mk/bsd.ports.mk: Add suppport for WWW in Makefiles
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 18:01:18 UTC
On 9/8/22 23:40, Antoine Brodin wrote:
> Another regression, now some ports fail because the manifest is not valid.
> For instance:http://gohan03.nyi.freebsd.org/data/main-amd64-default-baseline/p3af3d0f1a1c9_s1494f4776a/logs/errors/linux_base-c7-7.9.2009.log
I'm seeing this as well since this change. I started a poudriere jail,
built the port and the poked around in the work directory and noticed
that line 11, column 55 of .metadir/+MANIFEST is a comma:
name: "linux_base-c7"
version: "7.9.2009"
origin: emulators/linux_base-c7
comment: <<EOD
Base set of packages needed in Linux mode (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
EOD
maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
prefix: /compat/linux
categories: [ emulators, linux, ]
licenselogic: single
www: http://mirror.centos.org/%SUBDIR%/:DEFAULT,aarch64,amd64,i386
deps: {
}
options: {
DOCS: off,
NLS: off,
}
I noticed that the port makefile does not define WWW. When I add one the
port successfully packages.
Craig
zinc 55 # pwd
/usr/ports/emulators/linux_base-c7
zinc 56 # git diff .
diff --git a/emulators/linux_base-c7/Makefile
b/emulators/linux_base-c7/Makefile
index 142e4e9267..276453f1a1 100644
--- a/emulators/linux_base-c7/Makefile
+++ b/emulators/linux_base-c7/Makefile
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@ EXTRACT_ONLY=
${DISTFILES:N*${SRC_SUFX}*:Nfilesystem-*:C/:[^:]+$//}
MAINTAINER= emulation@FreeBSD.org
COMMENT= Base set of packages needed in Linux mode (Linux CentOS
${LINUX_DIST_VER})
+WWW= http://127.0.0.1/
USES= linux:c7
USE_LINUX= # empty