git: 5f4e7fe0b607 - main - www/cpp-httplib: Update 0.10.7 -> 0.10.8
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 06:23:47 UTC
The branch main has been updated by yuri:
URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=5f4e7fe0b60789d1e0827f14388d5e7777e3bbbb
commit 5f4e7fe0b60789d1e0827f14388d5e7777e3bbbb
Author: Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2022-06-09 06:21:36 +0000
Commit: Yuri Victorovich <yuri@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2022-06-09 06:21:36 +0000
www/cpp-httplib: Update 0.10.7 -> 0.10.8
Reported by: portscout
---
www/cpp-httplib/Makefile | 2 +-
www/cpp-httplib/distinfo | 6 +++---
www/cpp-httplib/files/patch-test_Makefile | 6 +++---
3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile b/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile
index a7426f7b80ee..a3615edb57fd 100644
--- a/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile
+++ b/www/cpp-httplib/Makefile
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
PORTNAME= cpp-httplib
DISTVERSIONPREFIX= v
-DISTVERSION= 0.10.7
+DISTVERSION= 0.10.8
CATEGORIES= www devel
MAINTAINER= yuri@FreeBSD.org
diff --git a/www/cpp-httplib/distinfo b/www/cpp-httplib/distinfo
index e9001ea66952..8676b5d79e37 100644
--- a/www/cpp-httplib/distinfo
+++ b/www/cpp-httplib/distinfo
@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@
-TIMESTAMP = 1651256078
-SHA256 (yhirose-cpp-httplib-v0.10.7_GH0.tar.gz) = f89e2e74f64821f3cd925750dcee5dde7160600b1122e692253a4ebed8e1b1b1
-SIZE (yhirose-cpp-httplib-v0.10.7_GH0.tar.gz) = 620127
+TIMESTAMP = 1654755429
+SHA256 (yhirose-cpp-httplib-v0.10.8_GH0.tar.gz) = 2959ae3669e34ca8934dfe066cd72fc2bfff44ba53bfc26f3b2cb81ed664ca0d
+SIZE (yhirose-cpp-httplib-v0.10.8_GH0.tar.gz) = 620676
diff --git a/www/cpp-httplib/files/patch-test_Makefile b/www/cpp-httplib/files/patch-test_Makefile
index 059062c90e6b..20dc22f42036 100644
--- a/www/cpp-httplib/files/patch-test_Makefile
+++ b/www/cpp-httplib/files/patch-test_Makefile
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
---- test/Makefile.orig 2021-12-12 00:26:22 UTC
+--- test/Makefile.orig 2022-06-07 13:52:08 UTC
+++ test/Makefile
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
CXX = clang++
--CXXFLAGS = -g -std=c++11 -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wtype-limits -Wconversion # -fno-exceptions -DCPPHTTPLIB_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fsanitize=address
-+CXXFLAGS += -g -std=c++11 -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wtype-limits -Wconversion # -fno-exceptions -DCPPHTTPLIB_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fsanitize=address
+-CXXFLAGS = -g -std=c++11 -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wtype-limits -Wconversion -Wshadow # -fno-exceptions -DCPPHTTPLIB_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fsanitize=address
++CXXFLAGS += -g -std=c++11 -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wtype-limits -Wconversion -Wshadow # -fno-exceptions -DCPPHTTPLIB_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fsanitize=address
PREFIX = /usr/local
#PREFIX = $(shell brew --prefix)