git: 233162029ad9 - main - audio/calf-lv2: fix build on powerpc64le
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 18:17:49 UTC
The branch main has been updated by pkubaj:
URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=233162029ad997ab15b082ff188c62e95aaa67ad
commit 233162029ad997ab15b082ff188c62e95aaa67ad
Author: Piotr Kubaj <pkubaj@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2022-01-04 18:11:30 +0000
Commit: Piotr Kubaj <pkubaj@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2022-01-04 18:11:30 +0000
audio/calf-lv2: fix build on powerpc64le
clang has a bug:
libtool: compile: c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I. -isystem /usr/local/include -ffast-math -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/lash-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -pthread -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -std=c++11 -O3 -Wall -MT organ.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/organ.Tpo -c organ.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/organ.o
fatal error: error in backend: Incomplete scavenging after 2nd pass
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I. -isystem /usr/local/include -ffast-math -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/lash-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -pthread -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -std=c++11 -O3 -Wall -MT organ.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/organ.Tpo -c organ.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/organ.o
1. <eof> parser at end of file
2. Code generation
3. Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'organ.cpp'.
4. Running pass 'Prologue/Epilogue Insertion & Frame Finalization' on function '@_ZN3dsp16organ_voice_base18precalculate_wavesEPN12calf_plugins21progress_report_ifaceE'
The port builds fine with gcc after linking to libc++.
---
audio/calf-lv2/Makefile | 10 +++++++++-
1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/audio/calf-lv2/Makefile b/audio/calf-lv2/Makefile
index 4097a0ad3dc8..b91b9d375e5b 100644
--- a/audio/calf-lv2/Makefile
+++ b/audio/calf-lv2/Makefile
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@ LIB_DEPENDS= libfluidsynth.so:audio/fluidsynth \
libjack.so:audio/jack \
libexpat.so:textproc/expat2
-USES= autoreconf compiler:c++11-lang gmake gnome libtool localbase pkgconfig
+USES= autoreconf gmake gnome libtool localbase pkgconfig
USE_GNOME= cairo gdkpixbuf2 gtk20
USE_CXXSTD= c++11
USE_LDCONFIG= yes
@@ -49,6 +49,14 @@ SSE_CONFIGURE_ENABLE= sse
PORTDOCS= *
+.include <bsd.port.options.mk>
+
+.if ${ARCH} == powerpc64le
+USES+= compiler:gcc-c++11-lib
+.else
+USES+= compiler:c++11-lang
+.endif
+
.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
.if ${CHOSEN_COMPILER_TYPE} == gcc