FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1301 - Still Failing
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2026 19:07:38 UTC
FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1301 (1e00200e49f5fb8afaa032fdaf1c848aeae8afdd) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1301/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1301/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1301/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
0b7215cfa262a1c21026e5dc791ec8235c83324a by des:
graid3: Restore lock acquisition
d9dd2f9efb6b397241a607212b96d573214c6fdb by des:
tests: Fix graid3 insert tests
e4b16e786847c42f6079ac8f0dea9ca9161ace52 by des:
hastd: Ensure nvpair padding is initialized
9401bfb06108e49cc125a237469886da34bb4f38 by des:
hastd: Use fixed-length protocol names
6b26fcc32f1577c6dd62c5851e06c11ff33c0073 by des:
tzcode: Update to 2026d
1e00200e49f5fb8afaa032fdaf1c848aeae8afdd by des:
unbound: Update to 1.26.1
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 107.44 MiB...]
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- ipmon ---
--- all_subdir_tests ---
--- closefrom_test ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
gzip -cn /workspace/src/contrib/smbfs/mount_smbfs/mount_smbfs.8 > mount_smbfs.8.gz
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ipmon.debug ipmon.full ipmon
--- all_subdir_tests ---
(cd /workspace/src/tests/sys/file && DEPENDFILE=.depend.closefrom_test NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t PROG=closefrom_test )
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- mount_smbfs.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug mount_smbfs.full mount_smbfs.debug
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- zpool_make ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- mount_smbfs ---
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
(cd /workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zpool && make MK_PIE=no NO_SHARED=yes -DRESCUE CRUNCH_CFLAGS=-DRESCUE CRUNCH_CFLAGS+=-I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libifconfig CRUNCH_CFLAGS+=-I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libiscsiutil MK_AUTO_OBJ=yes DIRPRFX=rescue/rescue/zpool/ depend && make MK_PIE=no NO_SHARED=yes -DRESCUE CRUNCH_CFLAGS=-DRESCUE CRUNCH_CFLAGS+=-I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libifconfig CRUNCH_CFLAGS+=-I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libiscsiutil MK_AUTO_OBJ=yes DIRPRFX=rescue/rescue/zpool/ zpool_iter.o zpool_main.o zpool_util.o zpool_vdev.o zpool_vdev_os.o)
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=mount_smbfs.debug mount_smbfs.full mount_smbfs
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/mpsutil ---
===> usr.sbin/mpsutil (all)
--- all_subdir_tests ---
--- .depend.closefrom_test ---
echo closefrom_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libutil.a >> .depend.closefrom_test
--- closefrom_test.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.closefrom_test.closefrom_test.pieo -MTclosefrom_test.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/closefrom_test.c -o closefrom_test.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- .depend ---
echo zpool.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libuutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzfs/libzfs.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libmd.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libpthread.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/librt.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libpthread.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libumem.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libuutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libcrypto.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libpthread.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libz.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzfs_core/libzfs_core.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzutil/libzutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libtpool.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzutil/libzutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libtpool.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzutil/libzutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libtpool.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libtpool.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzfs_core/libzfs_core.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libnvpair/libnvpair.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/lib/libzutil/libzutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libavl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libgeom.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libbsdxml.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libtpool.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libspl.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libm.a >> .depend
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- .depend ---
echo mpsutil.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a >> .depend
--- mps_cmd.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/sys -I. -DUSE_MPT_IOCTLS -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.mps_cmd.pieo -MTmps_cmd.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_cmd.c -o mps_cmd.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- zpool_iter.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DIN_BASE -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libzpool/include -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/cddl/compat/opensolaris/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/cmd/zpool -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DHAVE_ISSETUGID -include /workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs/zfs_config.h -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -DPKGDATADIR=\"/usr/share/zfs\" -DNEED_SOLARIS_BOOLEAN -DRESCUE -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libifconfig -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libiscsiutil -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.zpool_iter.o -MTzpool_iter.o -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/cmd/zpool/zpool_iter.c -o zpool_iter.o
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf/ippool ---
--- ippool_l.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I. -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/netpfil/ipfilter -I/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common -DSTATETOP -D__UIO_EXPOSE -DUSE_INET6 -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.ippool_l.pieo -MTippool_l.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-format -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c ippool_l.c -o ippool_l.pieo
ippool_l.c: In function 'ippool_yylex':
ippool_l.c:451:43: warning: argument to 'sizeof' in 'snprintf' call is the same expression as the destination; did you mean to provide an explicit length? [-Wsizeof-pointer-memaccess]
451 | snprintf(s, sizeof(s), "%d", priornum);
| ^
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
In function 'mps_get_ioc_factslen',
inlined from 'mps_get_iocfacts' at /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_cmd.c:754:13:
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_cmd.c:743:22: warning: array subscript 'MPI2_IOC_FACTS_REPLY {aka struct _MPI2_IOC_FACTS_REPLY}[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'char[4]' [-Warray-bounds=]
743 | return (facts->MsgLength * 4);
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_cmd.c: In function 'mps_get_iocfacts':
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_cmd.c:730:14: note: object 'factsbuf' of size 4
730 | char factsbuf[4] = {0};
| ^~~~~~~~
--- mps_debug.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/sys -I. -DUSE_MPT_IOCTLS -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.mps_debug.pieo -MTmps_debug.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_debug.c -o mps_debug.pieo
--- all_subdir_tests ---
--- closefrom_test.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o closefrom_test.full closefrom_test.pieo -lprivateatf-c -lutil
--- closefrom_test.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug closefrom_test.full closefrom_test.debug
--- closefrom_test ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=closefrom_test.debug closefrom_test.full closefrom_test
--- fcntlflags_test ---
(cd /workspace/src/tests/sys/file && DEPENDFILE=.depend.fcntlflags_test NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t PROG=fcntlflags_test )
--- .depend.fcntlflags_test ---
echo fcntlflags_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a >> .depend.fcntlflags_test
--- fcntlflags_test.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.fcntlflags_test.fcntlflags_test.pieo -MTfcntlflags_test.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/fcntlflags_test.c -o fcntlflags_test.pieo
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- mps_flash.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/sys -I. -DUSE_MPT_IOCTLS -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.mps_flash.pieo -MTmps_flash.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_flash.c -o mps_flash.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- zpool_main.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DIN_BASE -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libzpool/include -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/cddl/compat/opensolaris/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/cmd/zpool -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DHAVE_ISSETUGID -include /workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs/zfs_config.h -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -DPKGDATADIR=\"/usr/share/zfs\" -DNEED_SOLARIS_BOOLEAN -DRESCUE -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libifconfig -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libiscsiutil -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.zpool_main.o -MTzpool_main.o -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/cmd/zpool/zpool_main.c -o zpool_main.o
--- all_subdir_tests ---
--- fcntlflags_test.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o fcntlflags_test.full fcntlflags_test.pieo -lprivateatf-c
--- fcntlflags_test.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug fcntlflags_test.full fcntlflags_test.debug
--- fcntlflags_test ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=fcntlflags_test.debug fcntlflags_test.full fcntlflags_test
--- fspacectl_test ---
(cd /workspace/src/tests/sys/file && DEPENDFILE=.depend.fspacectl_test NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t PROG=fspacectl_test )
--- .depend.fspacectl_test ---
echo fspacectl_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a >> .depend.fspacectl_test
--- fspacectl_test.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.fspacectl_test.fspacectl_test.pieo -MTfspacectl_test.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/tests/sys/file/fspacectl_test.c -o fspacectl_test.pieo
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- mps_set.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/sys -I. -DUSE_MPT_IOCTLS -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.mps_set.pieo -MTmps_set.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_set.c -o mps_set.pieo
--- mps_show.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/sys -I. -DUSE_MPT_IOCTLS -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.mps_show.pieo -MTmps_show.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c -o mps_show.pieo
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ipfw2.pieo] Error code 1
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw
make[4]: 1 error
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c: In function 'show_cfgpage':
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c:801:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
801 | addr = htole32((uint32_t)strtoul(av[3], NULL, 0));
| ^
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c:802:9: note: here
802 | case 3:
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c:803:21: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
803 | num = (uint8_t)strtoul(av[2], NULL, 0);
| ~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mpsutil/mps_show.c:804:9: note: here
804 | case 2:
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_tests ---
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/tests/sys/file
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/tests/sys
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf ---
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf/ipnat ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- zfs_make ---
make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/dtc ---
In function 'constexpr void std::__1::__uninitialized_allocator_relocate(_Alloc&, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator) [with _Alloc = allocator<shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >; _ContiguousIterator = shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*]',
inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::pointer std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::__swap_out_circular_buffer(std::__1::__split_buffer<_Tp, _Allocator&>&, pointer) [with _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:868:42,
inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::__insert_with_size(const_iterator, _Iterator, _Sentinel, difference_type) [with _Iterator = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; _Sentinel = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:1351:39,
inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::insert(const_iterator, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; typename std::__1::enable_if<(std::__1::is_convertible<typename std::__1::__detector<std::__1::__nat, void, std::__1::__iterator_category, std::__1::iterator_traits<_InIter> >::type, std::__1::forward_iterator_tag>::value && std::__1::is_constructible<_Tp, typename std::__1::iterator_traits<_InIter>::reference>::value), int>::type <anonymous> = 0; _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:515:30,
inlined from 'dtc::fdt::node::node(const std::__1::string&, const std::__1::vector<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >&)' at /workspace/src/usr.bin/dtc/fdt.cc:858:14:
/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitialized_algorithms.h:638:21: warning: argument 2 null where non-null expected [-Wnonnull]
638 | __builtin_memcpy(static_cast<void*>(std::__to_address(__result)),
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
639 | std::__to_address(__first),
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
640 | sizeof(_ValueType) * (__last - __first));
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitialized_algorithms.h:638:21: note: in a call to built-in function 'void* __builtin_memcpy(void*, const void*, long unsigned int)'
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- zpool_make ---
make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue
*** [objs] Error code 2
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue
make[4]: 1 error
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_tests ---
--- all_subdir_tests/sys/capsicum ---
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/tests/sys/capsicum
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/tests/sys
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/tests
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/net ---
--- link_addr_test ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/net
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
195.11 real 1394.81 user 112.90 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins6161358456856152883.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address