From nobody Thu Sep 17 17:12:03 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hm2P24c4Hz6tJ9Q for ; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:12:06 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hm2P22kZxz4vhf; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:12:06 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789665126; b=h5TNoP4vj+SubzXS//yTW7x2hfcmXJjBESHH4gVIA5sCHorT3zhpX90cG44EuiQH7amsMJ nv0d38ZCaL0xh3E9PSYwkiB0aK20c58TjhM4hnDPYU+OA9PxTuShURD3AY/qYwOZ2PJoQm +oQkMA6JXG4mrlV7RvQSQDyv5SPChvjlkHVTcLJFm9M8PAqnMB/Elscs1QiqzJYw9cp4ss 5gK6klFilxjTsQgjJJ0+xDRzpfoXGRCXdj2C+WbK65yQf3mEiYbTogBpqTcL+4WFitCNbZ ej4GgdlD83o6P5034NF6MlLZaCrUmeWA/W7tcgZih90YRQtDcLAS5qBZIHVrIA== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789665126; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=A+mNpD+R/RvtRvP3Dao+HyM+zpgN/i76B4AMkWU2v/o=; b=md2U57iRfBrQuENkbHD1iB5zy6XHhH63mTmgoS0tNJmL3jvexprqwZinLvpH7uMZ3tCUKM d3yQYfyumWIoWZE/syj+NU7JEa29Mgv3CkCGPdJqwTylMLnXxgse68nlctAH69NoHAOVw7 hRW2WoysgsN70xsyO1Lt+qowcfA9sa386MovJhAk5ZmFMtE39gnMwvOOLcKfZO3QKUtZhg YFuyQVpAJIm29oxAC3fP68M/VXLgXwpMsQ1xolibdzaXTl/gdqANwlwMlTzyx4Sy78M1fA PCMJcrv3EXYXqo7UKG3ETNTEsYkxPwlHSgcZx7qAltROBuc4/o1AqtDjxIoSLA== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hm2P21hlFzjdM; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:12:06 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:12:03 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: ziaee@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <1949630728.1180.1789665126243@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <2041301984.1176.1789660297666@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <2041301984.1176.1789660297666@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4723 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1179_2022457158.1789665123566" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1179_2022457158.1789665123566 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4723 (ee18cb07106f86ceb8e0b77c2efd1= 9417468f66e) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4723/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4723/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 723/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) ee18cb07106f86ceb8e0b77c2efd19417468f66e by ziaee: enic.4: Canonicalize SYNOPSIS, describe better The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.40 MiB...] --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_extattr.o --- ext2_extents.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_extents.o -MTex= t2_extents.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float= -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-= strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-= arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprint= f__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -= Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wn= o-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-= error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleadi= ng-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-erro= r=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-erro= r=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-= member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-= error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-t= ype -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-gro= wth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/= src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_extents.c -o ext2_extents.o --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_ipc.o --- fuse_file.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_file.o -MTfuse_= file.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/fuse/fuse_file.c -o fuse_file.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g core_hchacha20.o --- onetimeauth_poly1305.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.onetimeauth_poly1305.o -MTonetimeauth_poly1305.o -mcmodel=3D= kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwi= nd-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall = -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wunde= f -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-di= rs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Dadd= ress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -= Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wn= o-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-= error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunuse= d-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno= -error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-l= arger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dan= gling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-len= gth -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-= function-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium= /include/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /work= space/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_onetimeauth/poly1305/o= netimeauth_poly1305.c -o onetimeauth_poly1305.o ctfconvert -L VERSION -g onetimeauth_poly1305.o --- poly1305_donna.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.poly1305_donna.o -MTpoly1305_donna.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-= red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-pro= totypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-point= er-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnos= tics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-er= ror=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3D= attributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dma= ybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-= compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshif= t-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -= Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpac= ked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -= Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointe= r -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finli= ne-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-gro= wth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include/sod= ium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sy= s/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_onetimeauth/poly1305/donna/poly130= 5_donna.c -o poly1305_donna.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g cq.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g sdt.o --- sdt.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o sdt.ko.full sdt.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o sdt.ko.full sdt.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk sdt.ko.full export_syms | xar= gs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % sdt.ko.full --- sdt.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug sdt.ko.= full sdt.ko.debug --- sdt.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dsdt.ko.debug sdt.ko.full sdt.ko --- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace --- =3D=3D=3D> dtrace/systrace (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace/systrace...] --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- device.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/l= inuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6= -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -no= stdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I= /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/c= ommon/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KER= NEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/= opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/inclu= de -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fde= bug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefi= x-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.device.o -MTdevice.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red= -zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffre= estanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-protot= ypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-= sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostic= s-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/device.c -o = device.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- vnode_if_newproto.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -p --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_file.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- vnode_if_typedef.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -q --- vnode_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -h --- all_subdir_fusefs --- --- fuse_vfsops.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_vfsops.o -MTfus= e_vfsops.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float = -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-st= rong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-ar= ith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf_= _ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Ws= witch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-= error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-er= ror=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading= -indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error= =3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-m= ember -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-ty= pe -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-grow= th=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/s= rc/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vfsops.c -o fuse_vfsops.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/con= trib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebs= d -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/= src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/co= mpat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -= include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccomp= ile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostd= inc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd6= 4/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/co= ntrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -f= debug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pre= fix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i38= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sy= s/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-= red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ff= reestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-proto= types -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer= -sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnosti= cs-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-erro= r=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dat= tributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmayb= e-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-= overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wn= o-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacke= d-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wn= o-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer = -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-l= imit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sy= s/debug_compat.h -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- systrace.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd= /spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/ope= nsolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os= /freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_M= ODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj= /workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sy= s -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-po= inter -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/worksp= ace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x= 86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I= /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.systrace.= o -MTsystrace.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-fl= oat -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protect= or-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpoint= er-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kpr= intf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragma= s -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations = -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -W= no-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisle= ading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological= -compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-pack= ed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -W= no-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-retur= n-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-= growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /w= orkspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/s= rc/sys/cddl/dev/systrace/systrace.c -o systrace.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g poly1305_donna.o --- stream_chacha20.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.stream_chacha20.o -MTstream_chacha20.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mn= o-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables = -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-p= rototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-poi= nter-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagn= ostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-= error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error= =3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error= =3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnon= null-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error= =3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-fun= ction -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-erro= r=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger= -than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling= -pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length = -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-funct= ion-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/incl= ude/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace= /src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_stream/chacha20/stream_chac= ha20.c -o stream_chacha20.o --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_nvm.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_nvm.o --- e1000_manage.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.e1000_manage.o -MTe1000_manage.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone = -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestand= ing -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -= Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -= D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show= -option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Dagg= ressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattribute= s -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-unini= tialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -= Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflo= w -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_manage.c -o e1000_ma= nage.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g stream_chacha20.o --- chacha20_ref.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.chacha20_ref.o -MTchacha20_ref.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-= zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffree= standing -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototy= pes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-s= ign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics= -show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include/sodium= -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_stream/chacha20/ref/chacha20_ref.c -o= chacha20_ref.o --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_vfsops.o --- fuse_vnops.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_vnops.o -MTfuse= _vnops.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c -o fuse_vnops.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha20_ref.o --- scalarmult_curve25519.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.scalarmult_curve25519.o -MTscalarmult_curve25519.o -mcmodel= =3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-u= nwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wa= ll -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wu= ndef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include= -dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3D= address -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bound= s -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare = -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -W= no-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dun= used-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -= Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-siz= e-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-= dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-= length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param lar= ge-function-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsod= ium/include/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /w= orkspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_scalarmult/curve255= 19/scalarmult_curve25519.c -o scalarmult_curve25519.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g scalarmult_curve25519.o --- x25519_ref10.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.x25519_ref10.o -MTx25519_ref10.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-= zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffree= standing -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototy= pes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-s= ign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics= -show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused= -function -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param l= arge-function-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libs= odium/include/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c = /workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_scalarmult/curve2= 5519/ref10/x25519_ref10.c -o x25519_ref10.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- ev.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/l= inuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6= -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -no= stdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I= /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/c= ommon/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KER= NEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/= opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/inclu= de -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fde= bug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefi= x-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -m= no-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestandin= g -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wm= issing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D_= _printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-o= ption -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggre= ssive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes = -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uniniti= alized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wn= o-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow = -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_extents.o --- ext2_hash.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_hash.o -MText2_= hash.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_hash.c -o ext2_hash.o ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_hash.o --- ext2_htree.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_htree.o -MText2= _htree.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_htree.c -o ext2_htree.o --- all_subdir_fusefs --- /workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c: In function 'fuse_vnop_ioctl': /workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c:1401:13: warning: 'err' may be used= uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1401 | int err; | ^~~ --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:87: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c: In function 'dtrace_load'= : /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/sys/dtrace_impl.h:13= 25:26: warning: 'id' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1325 | #define ASSERT(EX) ((void)((EX) || \ | ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1326 | dtrace_assfail(#EX, __FILE__, __LINE__))) | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:141:9: note: in expansion = of macro 'ASSERT' 141 | ASSERT((dtrace_provider_id_t)dtrace_provider =3D=3D id); | ^~~~~~ In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:18500: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:48:30: note: 'id' was decl= ared here 48 | dtrace_provider_id_t id; | ^~ --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_vnops.o --- fuse_internal.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_internal.o -MTf= use_internal.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-flo= at -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protecto= r-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointe= r-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kpri= ntf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas= -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -= Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wn= o-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmislea= ding-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-= compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packe= d-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wn= o-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return= -type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-g= rowth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspac= e/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_internal.c -o fuse_internal.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_ena --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena_com.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_htree.o --- all_subdir_em --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_manage.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'uid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9448= :15: note: 'uid' was declared here 9448 | uid_t uid; | ^~~ In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'zoneid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9449= :18: note: 'zoneid' was declared here 9449 | zoneid_t zoneid; | ^~~~~~ --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwohci.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g x25519_ref10.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_internal.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_fxp --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_fxp.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_mac.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 294.35 real 3448.89 user 160.59 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins3410650655912545= 740.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1179_2022457158.1789665123566--