FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4721 - Still Failing
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:32:31 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4721 (43347e8c55f808f1e9faca2f118d4eab4bcd0228) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4721/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4721/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4721/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
9f24c7d5422285d2a89c50253c54aa1502f26dd7 by andrew:
dev: acpica: Add PCI device methods for aarch64
9556306213e1230fc3bef2598129f91e344bd49d by andrew:
arm64: Add ACPI support to GICv5 driver
67242cc4284e44936068945d9960c8f1fef136c1 by andrew:
arm64/vmm: vtimer: Read CNTPCT_EL0 through a dedicated macro
43347e8c55f808f1e9faca2f118d4eab4bcd0228 by andrew:
arm64: Fix definition of CCSIDR_EL1_op0
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 116.63 MiB...]
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_gpio.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_gpio.h opt_gpio.h
--- opt_platform.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_platform.h opt_platform.h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- gpio_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/gpio_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_concat.o
--- geom_concat.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o geom_concat.ko.full g_concat.o
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- gpiobus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/gpiobus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o geom_concat.ko.full g_concat.o
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- spibus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/spibus/spibus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk geom_concat.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % geom_concat.ko.full
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- ofw_bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/ofw/ofw_bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- geom_concat.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug geom_concat.ko.full geom_concat.ko.debug
--- geom_concat.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=geom_concat.ko.debug geom_concat.ko.full geom_concat.ko
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- all_subdir_geom/geom_eli ---
===> geom/geom_eli (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/geom/geom_eli...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- vnode_if_newproto.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -p
--- vnode_if_typedef.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -q
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- vnode_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -h
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- gpiospi.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.gpiospi.o -MTgpiospi.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//gpiospi.c -o gpiospi.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c: In function 'ext2_dirempty':
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1178:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
1178 | if (dp->e2d_reclen == 0)
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf;
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1181:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
1181 | if (dp->e2d_ino == 0)
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf;
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1184:28: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
1184 | namlen = dp->e2d_namlen;
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf;
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1187:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
1187 | if (dp->e2d_name[0] != '.')
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf;
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_geom ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1196:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
1196 | if (dp->e2d_name[1] == '.' && le32toh(dp->e2d_ino) == parentino)
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf;
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_lookup.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- g_eli_crypto.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_eli_crypto.o -MTg_eli_crypto.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_crypto.c -o g_eli_crypto.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_subr.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_subr.o -MText2_subr.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_subr.c -o ext2_subr.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_eli_crypto.o
--- g_eli_ctl.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_eli_ctl.o -MTg_eli_ctl.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c -o g_eli_ctl.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_subr.o
--- ext2_vfsops.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_vfsops.o -MText2_vfsops.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_vfsops.c -o ext2_vfsops.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiospi.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/gpio
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c: In function 'do_pass_accept_req':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1522:9: warning: 'iptos' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1522 | toe_syncache_add(&inc, &to, &th, inp, tod, synqe, iptos);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1357:17: note: 'iptos' was declared here
1357 | uint8_t iptos;
| ^~~~~
--- all_subdir_fxp ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_fxp.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c:37:
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c: In function 'g_eli_ctl_configure':
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c:624:35: warning: 'pp' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
624 | sector = malloc(pp->sectorsize, M_ELI, M_WAITOK | M_ZERO);
/workspace/src/sys/sys/malloc.h:233:25: note: in definition of macro 'malloc'
233 | size_t _size = (size); \
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c:389:28: note: 'pp' was declared here
389 | struct g_provider *pp;
| ^~
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c:626:25: warning: 'cp' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
626 | error = g_write_data(cp, pp->mediasize - pp->sectorsize, sector,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
627 | pp->sectorsize);
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli_ctl.c:390:28: note: 'cp' was declared here
390 | struct g_consumer *cp;
| ^~
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mbx.o
--- all_subdir_gve ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_adminq.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_eli_ctl.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_vfsops.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g u8_textprep.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t4_ddp.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_ddp.o
--- t4_listen.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_listen.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_mac.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwcam.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
295.19 real 3468.59 user 162.19 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins15034860574216812045.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address