From nobody Thu Sep 17 13:12:35 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlx4k6l1jz6t2BJ for ; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 13:12:38 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hlx4k44nQz4ty9; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 13:12:38 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789650758; b=nsvOJAjrcwzO1CoTO/sgPHRQnS+Bzwga05ASho6oU5fRu6aPY7F6qzuf7elS/5elQnQrRc ph87UMQIupT37w1glN8Ms99saF5TpIjgWNdrkpgOqPzMinXj+bAcTOpjdmyBkh8gjTYSHJ CC+SoJdPcQMT4VqR5ZARes9L0LIyz4QdBaDS99ehZLvNtuRsOIYCvX4hrtxmJs+LLD5Q6Z 8pyunLR9jCJQcarZB2V2qTesex2VuSCMKvQDLrceAPVdQRvyctGlyTxS6X+jbCsDJcO4qU yygflf2rLavaaZGZFjSQaVRDwndHy0NHtoiNpGZy2qbHWwjA56DWIJtV1qQarg== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789650758; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=Koggq1AjmEGAug0M6x7XLNt8cRm3fcs2VmIDcMuibNE=; b=Z1US7+H6URw1ouweh22gDf7U/jhJxYkKZm1TVevP2/G2bU/oZte3Xgv4A+3MCoX3bgIzsc FVcOvwMRvC6PiU6OrApILMGR1NcerAnbKRpcluJyLrqVsPQffH6h7iwnwEDrFNFy5mxH6j sxgzR1HlnYTlQGXSwfQpoCMNdPJY/VDt7iRKSMGKHfiQ4WelVw3aeZXTGNsqMlI5i/9eUM TVHZvMl1H0c3xMYVqBEsHc8cjhul2OuWoK5aKxL05w2Wvaau3vjUZkOGHf3lkYQWTwiD4x i/LszHk//Z3UDKl7gmmP0BH48e9hr7ZwsFCAu9djuWrSZRkKlRseOOa6bYu3JQ== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlx4k34kZzbWx; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 13:12:38 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 13:12:35 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: wulf@FreeBSD.org, kbowling@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <274808124.1164.1789650758437@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1943852917.1158.1789645973641@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1943852917.1158.1789645973641@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4720 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1163_1040660861.1789650755831" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1163_1040660861.1789650755831 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4720 (e75f61962ca47f0b0ae4aed89c841= 6e6544d9845) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4720/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4720/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 720/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 468384c8bd1130a880fd87ac5c2d182123f9f6ec by kbowling: ice: Fix SR-IOV VF resource cleanup 2231e505d1d40441b80cfacb5a92111d1408a935 by kbowling: ice: Make VF VLAN requests idempotent b9cee186b83ecb531a6d4b4421230acfd5314c16 by kbowling: ice: Add a failure injection facility e75f61962ca47f0b0ae4aed89c8416e6544d9845 by wulf: ig4(4): fix attach of ACPI-enumerated LPSS controllers The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.60 MiB...] --- all_subdir_gpio --- --- gpioc.o --- --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- kinst.ko --- --- all_subdir_gpio --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.gpioc.o -MTgpioc.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -= mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrap= v -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-p= rototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf_= _=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -W= no-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-lo= op-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-err= or=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -= Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error= =3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstring= op-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -W= no-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca= -larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length= -bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --= param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std= =3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//gpioc.c -o gpioc.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dkinst.ko.debug kinst.ko.full kinst.ko --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei --- =3D=3D=3D> cxgbe/cxgbei (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/cxgbei...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_inet.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet.h opt_inet.h --- opt_inet6.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet6.h opt_inet6= .h --- opt_kern_tls.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_kern_tls.h opt_ke= rn_tls.h --- opt_cam.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwohci.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- all_subdir_firewire --- --- fwohci_pci.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fwohci_pci.o -MTfwoh= ci_pci.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/firewire/fwohci_pci.c -o fwohci_pci.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- icl_conn_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/iscsi= /icl_conn_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /= tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace= /src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer= -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/s= rc/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/in= clude -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/= obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgen= offset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fn= o-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stron= g -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D1= 00 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/s= rc/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_cache.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- icl_cxgbei.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.icl_cxgbei.o -MTicl_cxgbei.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno= -mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding = -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmis= sing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__p= rintf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-opt= ion -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggress= ive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -W= no-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitial= ized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-= error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -W= no-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Ds= tringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-align= ed -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Da= lloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-l= ength-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D80= 00 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -= std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/cxgbei/icl_cxgbei.c -o icl_cxgb= ei.o --- all_subdir_geom --- --- geom_cache.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o geom_cache.ko.full g_cache.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o geom_cache.ko.full g_cache.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk geom_cache.ko.full export_sym= s | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % geom_cac= he.ko.full --- geom_cache.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug geom_ca= che.ko.full geom_cache.ko.debug --- geom_cache.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dgeom_cache.ko.debug geom_cache.ko.full geom_cache.ko --- all_subdir_geom/geom_concat --- =3D=3D=3D> geom/geom_concat (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/geom/geom_concat...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- g_concat.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_concat.o -MTg_conc= at.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-a= synchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong = -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -W= cast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmi= ssing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch = -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error= =3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/geom/concat/g_concat.c -o g_concat.o --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwohci_pci.o --- fwcrom.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fwcrom.o -MTfwcrom.o= -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-async= hronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdw= arf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast= -qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissin= g-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno= -error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dar= ray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentati= on -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence= -point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-e= lt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --= param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/= firewire/fwcrom.c -o fwcrom.o --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpioc.o --- gpio_if.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.gpio_if.o -MTgpio_if.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-m= mx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -f= wrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissi= ng-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__pri= ntf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-optio= n -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressiv= e-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno= -error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitializ= ed -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-er= ror=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstr= ingop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned= -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dall= oca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-len= gth-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000= --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -st= d=3Dgnu17 -c gpio_if.c -o gpio_if.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpio_if.o --- gpiobus_if.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.gpiobus_if.o -MTgpiobus_if.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone = -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestand= ing -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -= Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -= D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show= -option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Dagg= ressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattribute= s -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-unini= tialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -= Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflo= w -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c gpiobus_if.c -o gpiobus_if.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_linux32 --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus_if.o --- acpi_gpiobus.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.acpi_gpiobus.o -MTacpi_gpiobus.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-z= one -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffrees= tanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototyp= es -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-si= gn -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-= show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//acpi_gpiobus.c -o acp= i_gpiobus.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- systrace_linux32.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o systrace_linux32.ko.full systrace.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o systrace_linux32.ko.full systrace.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk systrace_linux32.ko.full expo= rt_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % sy= strace_linux32.ko.full --- systrace_linux32.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug systrac= e_linux32.ko.full systrace_linux32.ko.debug --- systrace_linux32.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dsystrace_linux32.ko.debug systrace_linux32.ko.full systrace_lin= ux32.ko --- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 --- =3D=3D=3D> dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace/systrace_freebsd32...] --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwcrom.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- machine --- --- all_subdir_firewire --- --- fwdev.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fwdev.o -MTfwdev.o -= mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchr= onous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwar= f-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-q= ual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-= include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darra= y-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-p= oint -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt= -size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-al= loc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnul= l -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --pa= ram large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/fi= rewire/fwdev.c -o fwdev.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- vnode_if_newproto.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -p --- vnode_if_typedef.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -q --- vnode_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/con= trib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebs= d -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/= src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/co= mpat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -= include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccomp= ile.h -DFREEBSD32_SYSTRACE -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MOD= ULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/wor= kspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I= /workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-= leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd6= 4/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdeb= ug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspa= ce/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -m= cmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchron= ous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4= -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual= -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-inc= lude-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-erro= r=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-b= ounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-comp= are -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -W= no-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-poin= t -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error= =3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-s= ize -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-allo= c-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull = -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-= zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param = large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/= compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/gen= offset.c --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- systrace.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd= /spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/ope= nsolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os= /freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DFREEBSD32_SYSTRACE -fno-strict-aliasing -Wer= ror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEAD= ERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I= . -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common = -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map= =3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.systrace.o -MTsystrace.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno= -mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding = -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmis= sing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__p= rintf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-opt= ion -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggress= ive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -W= no-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitial= ized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-= error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -W= no-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Ds= tringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-align= ed -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Da= lloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-l= ength-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D80= 00 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -= std=3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_c= ompat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/systrace/systrace.c -o systrace.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g acpi_gpiobus.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_inode.o --- all_subdir_gpio --- --- gpiobus.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.gpiobus.o -MTgpiobus.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-m= mx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -f= wrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissi= ng-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__pri= ntf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-optio= n -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressiv= e-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno= -error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitializ= ed -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-er= ror=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstr= ingop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned= -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dall= oca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-len= gth-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000= --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -st= d=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//gpiobus.c -o gpiobus.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_inode_cnv.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_inode_cnv.o -MT= ext2_inode_cnv.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-f= loat -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protec= tor-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpoin= ter-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kp= rintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragm= as -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations= -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -= Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisl= eading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-= error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautologica= l-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-= error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-pac= ked-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -= Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-retu= rn-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit= -growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /worksp= ace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_inode_cnv.c -o ext2_inode_cnv.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_internal.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_inode_cnv.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_mbx.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mbx.o --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwdev.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_fxp --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_fxp.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g icl_cxgbei.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/gpio make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_concat.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_i210.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_i210.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 294.06 real 3455.76 user 158.76 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins6886708636322819= 034.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1163_1040660861.1789650755831--