FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4713 - Still Failing
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 19:58:10 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4713 (5f68acc931a4814c4ee46124aaa5afff22402f61) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4713/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4713/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4713/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
c6728cf5850da500af177b2bb326dc29a32fc450 by gallatin:
iflib: implement driver-provided queue selection for simple tx
5f68acc931a4814c4ee46124aaa5afff22402f61 by obiwac:
acpi: Warn if no amdsmu(4) loaded after suspend-to-idle resume
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 116.35 MiB...]
inlined from 't4_setup_vi_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:1211:8:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP)
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bswap32'
86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x)
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro 'htobe32'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_vi_queues':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_file.o
--- fuse_vfsops.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_vfsops.o -MTfuse_vfsops.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vfsops.c -o fuse_vfsops.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g kinst.o
--- kinst.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o kinst.ko.full kinst.o kinst_isa.o trampoline.o
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o kinst.ko.full kinst.o kinst_isa.o trampoline.o
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk kinst.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % kinst.ko.full
--- kinst.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug kinst.ko.full kinst.ko.debug
--- kinst.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=kinst.ko.debug kinst.ko.full kinst.ko
--- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 ---
===> dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace/systrace_freebsd32...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- vnode_if_newproto.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -p
--- vnode_if_typedef.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -q
--- vnode_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -h
--- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace ---
--- dtrace.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o dtrace.ko.full dtrace.o dtrace_xoroshiro128_plus.o dtrace_asm.o dtrace_isa.o dtrace_subr.o dis_tables.o instr_size.o opensolaris_taskq.o
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: warning: dtrace_asm.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: NOTE: This behaviour is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of the linker
--- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DFREEBSD32_SYSTRACE -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o dtrace.ko.full dtrace.o dtrace_xoroshiro128_plus.o dtrace_asm.o dtrace_isa.o dtrace_subr.o dis_tables.o instr_size.o opensolaris_taskq.o
--- dtrace.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug dtrace.ko.full dtrace.ko.debug
--- dtrace.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=dtrace.ko.debug dtrace.ko.full dtrace.ko
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
--- ev.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6 -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_freebsd32 ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- systrace.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DFREEBSD32_SYSTRACE -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.systrace.o -MTsystrace.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/systrace/systrace.c -o systrace.o
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_vfsops.o
--- fuse_vnops.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fuse_vnops.o -MTfuse_vnops.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c -o fuse_vnops.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- device.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
--- t4_main.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o
--- t4_smt.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.t4_smt.o -MTt4_smt.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_smt.c -o t4_smt.o
--- t4_sge.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sge.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
--- id_table.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6 -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.id_table.o -MTid_table.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/id_table.c -o id_table.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
--- t4_tpt.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.t4_tpt.o -MTt4_tpt.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_tpt.c -o t4_tpt.o
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_tpt.o
--- t4_tracer.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.t4_tracer.o -MTt4_tracer.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_tracer.c -o t4_tracer.o
--- t4_smt.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_smt.o
--- cudbg_common.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.cudbg_common.o -MTcudbg_common.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/cudbg/cudbg_common.c -o cudbg_common.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
--- ev.o ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_extents.o
--- ext2_hash.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_hash.o -MText2_hash.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_hash.c -o ext2_hash.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g cudbg_common.o
--- cudbg_flash_utils.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.cudbg_flash_utils.o -MTcudbg_flash_utils.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/cudbg/cudbg_flash_utils.c -o cudbg_flash_utils.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_hash.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
--- t4_tracer.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_tracer.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
--- id_table.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g id_table.o
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
/workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c: In function 'fuse_vnop_ioctl':
/workspace/src/sys/fs/fuse/fuse_vnops.c:1401:13: warning: 'err' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1401 | int err;
| ^~~
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwohci.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_vnops.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
--- cudbg_flash_utils.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g cudbg_flash_utils.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c: In function 'e1000_phy_force_speed_duplex_m88':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:1906:20: warning: 'link' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1906 | if (!link) {
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:1860:14: note: 'link' was declared here
1860 | bool link;
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c: In function 'e1000_get_phy_info_m88':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2693:12: warning: 'link' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
2693 | if (!link) {
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2680:14: note: 'link' was declared here
2680 | bool link;
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c: In function 'e1000_get_phy_info_igp':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2763:12: warning: 'link' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
2763 | if (!link) {
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2755:14: note: 'link' was declared here
2755 | bool link;
| ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c: In function 'e1000_get_phy_info_ife':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2825:12: warning: 'link' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
2825 | if (!link) {
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:2817:14: note: 'link' was declared here
2817 | bool link;
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_gem ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_gem.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ena ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena_com.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_fxp ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_fxp.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c: In function 'e1000_get_phy_info_82577':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:4029:12: warning: 'link' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
4029 | if (!link) {
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_phy.c:4021:14: note: 'link' was declared here
4021 | bool link;
| ^~~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_phy.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
293.66 real 3435.85 user 160.36 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4365030046402160740.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address