FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4708 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 11:30:56 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4708 (acdb2cdcd6ec6738c4f523df09ccd55404c6eb55) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4708/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4708/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4708/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

acdb2cdcd6ec6738c4f523df09ccd55404c6eb55 by michaelo:
mfiutil(8)/mrsasutil(8): display/parse enclosure by device ID (EID)



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 117.13 MiB...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- smbus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/smbus/smbus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- pci_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_hid ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/ismt ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ismt.o
--- ismt.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o ismt.ko.full ismt.o 
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ismt.ko.full ismt.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ismt.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % ismt.ko.full
--- ismt.ko.debug ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/nfsmb ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/ismt ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug ismt.ko.full ismt.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/nfsmb ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/ismt ---
--- ismt.ko ---
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- offset.inc ---
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ismt.ko.debug  ismt.ko.full ismt.ko
--- all_subdir_hid ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_82540.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.e1000_82540.o -MTe1000_82540.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_82540.c -o e1000_82540.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- ps4dshock.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ps4dshock.o -MTps4dshock.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/ps4dshock.c -o ps4dshock.o
--- all_subdir_ice ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ice_iflib.o
--- ice_fw_logging.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ice_fw_logging.o -MTice_fw_logging.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/ice/ice_fw_logging.c -o ice_fw_logging.o
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/nfsmb ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- nfsmb.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.nfsmb.o -MTnfsmb.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/nfsmb/nfsmb.c -o nfsmb.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  274 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  283 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_ida ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ida.o
--- ida.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o ida.ko.full ida.o ida_disk.o ida_pci.o 
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ida.ko.full ida.o ida_disk.o ida_pci.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ida.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % ida.ko.full
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fastlz.o
--- all_subdir_ida ---
--- ida.ko.debug ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t6_kern_tls.o ---
--- all_subdir_ida ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug ida.ko.full ida.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.t6_kern_tls.o -MTt6_kern_tls.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/crypto/t6_kern_tls.c -o t6_kern_tls.o
--- all_subdir_ida ---
--- ida.ko ---
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ps4dshock.o
--- all_subdir_ida ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ida.ko.debug  ida.ko.full ida.ko
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
===> if_disc (all)
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- ps4dshock.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o ps4dshock.ko.full ps4dshock.o 
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/if_disc...]
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ps4dshock.ko.full ps4dshock.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ps4dshock.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % ps4dshock.ko.full
--- ps4dshock.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug ps4dshock.ko.full ps4dshock.ko.debug
--- ps4dshock.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ps4dshock.ko.debug  ps4dshock.ko.full ps4dshock.ko
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- all_subdir_hid/ps5dsense ---
===> hid/ps5dsense (all)
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
--- all_subdir_hid ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hid/ps5dsense...]
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_inet.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet.h opt_inet.h
--- opt_inet6.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet6.h opt_inet6.h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- machine ---
--- all_subdir_ice ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ice_fw_logging.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_hid.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_hid.h opt_hid.h
--- opt_kbd.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_kbd.h opt_kbd.h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ice ---
--- ice_ddp_common.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ice_ddp_common.o -MTice_ddp_common.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/ice/ice_ddp_common.c -o ice_ddp_common.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- usbdevs.h ---
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
--- offset.inc ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
--- all_subdir_hid ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/usbdevs2h.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/usb/usbdevs -h
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
*** [ev.o] Error code 1

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_if_disc ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g nfsmb.o

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hid ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- g_mirror.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_mirror.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ibcore ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ib_cm.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hwpmc ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hwpmc_mod.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_82540.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t6_kern_tls.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ice ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ice_ddp_common.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_i210.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_i210.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_if_bridge ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bridge.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
      322.73 real      3758.59 user       207.51 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1137306882777990521.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address