cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/pciconf Makefile cap.c pciconf.8 pciconf.c pciconf.h
jhb 2007-02-02 19:54:17 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
usr.sbin/pciconf Makefile pciconf.8 pciconf.c
usr.sbin/pciconf cap.c pciconf.h
- Teach pciconf(8) to list the PCI capabilities supported by each device
via a new -c flag to be used with -l. Some simple parsing code is
present for the following capabilities: Power Management, AGP, VPD,
MSI, PCI-X, HyperTransport, Vendor-specific, EHCI Debug Port, PCI-PCI
bridge subvendor ID, PCI-express, and MSI-X.
- Fix a few warnings in pciconf.c.
- Update some cruft in pciconf(8):
- PCI 2.1 is no longer a revolutionary standard, and subvendor ID's are
fairly common at this point, so reflect that.
- Header type 2 is used for PCI-CardBus bridges.
- Describe the -v option for -l after completing the basic -l description
instead of disrupting the flow in the middle.
Reviewed by: imp (partially)
MFC after: 1 week
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +2 -1 src/usr.sbin/pciconf/Makefile
1.1 +477 -0 src/usr.sbin/pciconf/cap.c (new)
1.27 +33 -16 src/usr.sbin/pciconf/pciconf.8
1.27 +44 -30 src/usr.sbin/pciconf/pciconf.c
1.1 +38 -0 src/usr.sbin/pciconf/pciconf.h (new)
Received on Fri Feb 02 2007 - 19:54:17 UTC