cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/basics chapter.sgml
chern 2003/09/30 18:18:53 PDT
FreeBSD doc repository
- Revise some comma usage
- Revise wording of some sentences
- Use <acronym> and <filename> tags
- Follow FDP on continuous repetition of &man.command.#;
- Write out numbers under 10
- Show an example of complete output of "ls -l" command
- Mention after successfully logging in, you will see the MOTD, and
the command prompt
- Remove misleading comment about how chmod ### can only "set and
assign" permissions, but not remove them.
- "CPU time evenly to each user" -> "CPU time fairly to each user"
- "permissions stored as two octets" -> "permissions stored as three
Sponsored by: FreeBSD Mall, Inc.
Revision Changes Path
1.113 +46 -29 doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/basics/chapter.sgml
Received on Tue Sep 30 2003 - 18:18:54 UTC