cvs commit: src/sys/netinet ip_output.c
mux 2003/03/25 15:49:14 PST
FreeBSD src repository
Try to make the MBUF_FRAG_TEST code work better.
- Don't try to fragment the packet if it's smaller than mbuf_frag_size.
- Preserve the size of the mbuf chain which is modified by m_split().
- Check that m_split() didn't return NULL.
- Make it so we don't end up with two M_PKTHDR mbuf in the chain.
- Use m->m_pkthdr.len instead of m->m_len so that we fragment the whole
chain and not just the first mbuf.
- Fix a nearby style bug and rework the logic of the loops so that it's
This is still not quite right, because we're clearly abusing m_split() to
do something it was not designed for, but at least it works now. We
should probably move this code into a m_fragment() function when it's
Revision Changes Path
1.180 +10 -12 src/sys/netinet/ip_output.c
Received on Tue Mar 25 2003 - 15:49:15 UTC