'td' vs sys/fs/nfsserver/

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 6 00:07:45 UTC 2019

Kirk McKusick wrote:
[interesting historical background snipped. And, yes, I do recall "u" being at 56K.]
>So, this is a long-winded way of saying that purging the passing
>of td seems like a reasonable idea though one has to ask if the
>cost in code churn is worth the effort.

My main concern is that this will make MFC'ng more difficult, but I can live with
that.
(I was hoping to avoid reviewing all these rather trivial edits, but it doesn't look
 like I can. I tried pointing out I wasn't the "maintainer", but I don't think that
 got me "off the hook".;-)

rick