getting job/task info from a booting zpool

javocado javocado at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:11:13 UTC 2017

I have an issue I've detailed in a prior post:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/62718/

However I'd like to specifically ask the community:

When I run this as the zpool is importing:
[CODE]
# zdb -dddd pool/filesystem  | grep DELETE_QUEUE
zdb: can't open 'pool/filesystem': Device busy
[/CODE]

I assume dataset cannot tell me anything because it is pending destroy ...

Specifically, I want to see the process of a pending filesystem destroy
that is underway - I can't get that from the filesystem itself because it
is being destroyed, but is there anything that zdb can tell me, from the
zpool, about how the destruction is progressing?