FreeBSD specific content in zfs(8) man pages

Matthew Seaman matthew at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 8 16:25:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just spent an unproductive half hour or so fiddling about with
'zfs allow' in an attempt to write some backup scripts based on using
zfs send / zfs receive as a non-root user.

Eventually I discovered that "zfs allow username mount zroot/foo/bar"
only works when 'sysctl vfs.usermount=1' is set.

It would be handy if this was mentioned in zfs(8)

However I seem to recall something about keeping ZFS related manpages in
synch with upstream, so system-specific information isn't allowed?  Is
that the case?  Otherwise I'll create a PR with a diff attached.

	Cheers,

	Matthew